Playground:St Leonards Park
Address: near 210 Falcon Street
North Sydney Novi Južni Wales 2060
This is a wonderful playground for families. There's a BBQ and some picnic tables beside it.
Playground is for kids of all ages. There's sandbox and different swings (baby and for disabeled). Some see-saws and plenty of slides. Older kids will enjoy a great fort with all sorts of climbing toys (wall, net), bridge...
There's a lot of space around so kids can run freely or enjoy ball games.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is a small playground on Burlington Lane and Sophia Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net a see-saw and a spring mounted car.
2 Sophia St, Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia
- This is a great playground for kids of all ages. There are a couple of rocket spring riders, a locomotive playhouse and a see-saw for little ones. Older kids will have fun on a special roundabout. There's also a fort with all sorts of climbing toys (wall, net, sliding pole), a tunnel and a couple of different slides. Outside the fence is a large green area with BBQs and picnic tables. Dogs are welcome in the Rest Park however they are not permitted within 10m of the playground.
behind 1 Matthew Lane, Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia
- This playground is located on Rawson Street. It is fenced and partially shaded. Designed to fit neatly into the existing landform, this low-key timber playground is tucked into the quiet Neutral Bay valley. Activities cater primarily to older children with swings, slides, climbing walls and a fun 'spinning cup' ride. Younger children will enjoy the ground level activities including a spring-mounted jeep and cubby house area. Parking can be found at the side this park.
47 Rawson St, Sydney NSW 2089, Australia
- This playground is set in Fred Hutley Reserve on the corner of Hamilton Ave, Hamilton Ln and Palmer Street. Pretty nice landscaped and features native gardens and low retaining walls, bushland views to suspension bridge and Tunks Park. The playground is partially fenced and shady by trees. The equipment includes triple slide, rope climbing tower, bridge of rope climbing net, swings, see saw, 2 stand on spinners and merry-go-round. You can find seats, picnic tables and water fountain. Dogs permitted - with restrictions. Very lovely playground, great for outdoor relax and programs with the kids.
near 4A Hamilton Avenue, Naremburn NSW 2065, Australia
- This playground is located on Westleigh Street. It is unfenced and partially shaded. This is a modular style playground set into a large circular softfall area, surrounded by open lawns in a parkland setting. Mature trees along the western side provide shade. As toy equipment you can find a play ssytem with two slides with a bridge and a spring rider at the side. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side you can find some seating.
LOT 1 Westleigh St, Neutral Bay NSW 2089, Australia
- This playground is located on Euroka Street. It is unfenced and partially shaded. This park caters primarily to older children and incorporates many fitness and strength activities such as monkey bars, rope climbers and vertical wall climbers with more traditional activities such as slides, spinners and a spring-mounted skateboard. You can also find a sliding pole. A low masonry wall provides a hang-out space adjacent to a rubber surfaced hand-ball court. The playground is set into a lush shaded location and provides a relaxed meeting space for both adults and local children.
near 65-67 Euroka St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- This lovely park is located in the shade of fig trees. There are several paths and bridges that cross the playground. It's theme is children's garden so you can see daisies all around the place (in mosaics on the concrete floor, on wheels). Kids can play on swings or slide. Parents can enjoy the lovely shade and sit on the benches. Bus stop is near by, parking is available on King St, toilets are in the park.
45 King St, Wollstonecraft NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located on Ancrum Street. It is unfenced and naturally unshaded. As toy equipment you can find one set of swings.
35 Ancrum St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia