Playground:St Pauls Crescent
Address: 6 St Pauls Crescent
Liverpool NSW 2170
This playground is located on St Pauls Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides, and a sliding pole. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side youc an find an unsheltered picnic area.
Liverpool City Council
ph: (02) 9821 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a simple playground at Lions Park on Lions Ave, Lurnea. Unfenced, unsheltered. The play equipment is best suited for younger kids. There are 2 senior swings, 2 rockers, slide, abacus and sliding pole. You can chill on a bench at the side under shady tree. There is large grassland for some ball games and picnic on a blanket.
near 35 Lions Avenue, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia
- The Firth Park is located on Harrison Street in Aschroft. This is new playground. There is a play unit, with slide, monkey bar, spring rider, swing. Surrounded with some grass, good for the ball games. Benches are available. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 29 Harrison Street, Ashcroft NSW 2168, Australia
- There is a long park between Dunbier and Lions Avenues. The playground is set in the middle of it. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There is a bay and a senior swing, springer, play unit with slide, bridge and various climbers. Open grass beside, also a covered bench at the side.
near 29 Dunbier Avenue, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia
- Small playground for the younger kids and toddlers. Set on Cnr Moore St and Alamein Ave. There is a baby and a senior swing, also a satnd on spinner and a springer, all set on soft fall rubber. Unsheltered, unfenced. Covered picnic table just beside. Some grassy room for the littlies to run around and kick the ball.
Cnr Moore St and Alamein Ave, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This good playground is set on the corner of Raine Ave and Reilly St (there is a bus stop closeby). The play equipment: smaller and bigger slide, monkey bars, sliding pole, bridge, climbing wall, abacus, noughts and crosses, shop front, see saw. Trees at the side. Open grassy field beside.
near Reilly St Near Raine Av, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- Located between Maxwells Ave (bus stop) and Sutton Rd. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Baby and senior swing, springers, monkey bars and other climbers, slide, sliding pole, abacus. Seating beside. Some grass to run around and a walk/bike track.
near 33 Maxwells Avenue, Ashcroft NSW 2168, Australia
- Located between Sullivan Ave and O'Neile Cres. Unfenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded play area, suitable for toddlers. Best for younger kids. There is a baby and a senior swing, and a play unit with spider net climber, slide, abacus, noughts and crosses, board springer. Covered picnic tables beside. Open grass for ball games or just to run around.
near 7A Sullivan Avenue, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia
- This colourful playground is set at the Woodward Park, located on the Memorial Avenue in Liverpool. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. It has a play unit with two slides, bridge, monkey bar, climbing wall, climbing net, spring rider and some other toys for climbing. Near to the playground there are tennis courts, and surrounded with big grass, good for ball games or just to run around. Picnic tables and benches are available. Car parking, too. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos, Thanks.
near 40 Memorial Avenue, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia