Playground:Stan Windon Memorial Playground, Grant Reserve
Address: near 144 Beach St
Coogee NSW 2034
This is a playground worth visiting. Found on Beach Street, Coogee, NSW, it is a playground that not only the kids will enjoy but adults as well. Really cool toys for the kids to play on. Lots of seats available including picnic tables. Not only is this place for kids but for high school kids and even adults as it is quite close to the beach. As a result, this playground could be a bit busy. Car park available very close to the playground.This playground has very cool surroundings and it very large to accommodate many. Why not make a day of it and head down to the beach and rock pools as well.
McIver's Baths - pool is women only.
Randwick City Council
ph: (02) 9399 0999
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The playground on the corner of Dolphin and Melody Sts, NSW is a cool place to take the kids to have some fun. They will enjoy using the swings, the fort and the merry-go-round. This playground is quite a small one but fun all the same. The toddlers and the pre-school kids to the primary school kids will love it.
Corner of Dolphin and Melody Sts, Coogee NSW 2034, Australia
- This playground is set at Bangor Park, located on Hendy Avenue in Coogee. It is fully fenced, partially shaded by a sails, suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find fort with slide, bridge, poles, climbing net tower, baby swings and senior swings, spring rider. There are a few tables and benches for parents to rest and chill. Nice relaxing park.
near 1 Hendy Avenue, Coogee NSW 2034, Australia
- The playground on Park Street, Clovelly, NSW is an cool place for kids to play. There you will find swings and forts the kids can use in entertaining themselves. Doesn't matter if it's a toddler or a primary school kid; they will enjoy the playground. There is a beach club close to the playground where you can get a few drinks.
2 Park St, Clovelly NSW 2031, Australia
- Burnie Park is a great playground with a variety of toy equipment. There's a sun shaded part with a large wooden play system that includes a spiral slide, bridges, forts, tunnels and then some. Beside this is a long slide. And if that weren't enough there's also a long low flying-fox and a couple of swings on the other side of the park. So there's no reason for kids to be bored. Parents can seat down at the picnic table or use the bench under the sun shade. A couple of stores and beauty parlors are around - on Burnie Street there are Foodworks and Burnie's for a cup of coffee. On Clovelly Rd there's Temple of hair and a pizza restaurant. A bus station is located on Arden St.
opposite 10 Burnie Street, Clovelly NSW 2031, Australia
- This playground is set at the pretty nice Quarry Reserve on the end of Hampson Ave and Cantrill Ave, Maroubra. Fenced, partially shaded by sail, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The toy equipment includes baby and senior swing, stand on spinner, play system with slide, pole, climbing frames and more elements that keep kids entertained. There are benches in and out of the fence. There is a cute bike track through the reserve ang big open grassy area what is great for run around and kick the ball, even to fly a kite. Also, you can find covered picnic table, or you can bring a picnic blanket and lounge in he grass. Really lovely place, great for picnic, play and relax.
near 3 Hampson Avenue, Maroubra NSW 2035, Australia
- There is a small but lovely playground at the cool Varna Park on Wallace St, Waverly. Unfenced, unsheltered, the elements are set at separated areas. There are swings, spring riders and a fort with slides and some entertaining elements. Large grassy space is great for ball and sports games and for picnic in the grass. Also, there is a covered picnic area. The place is surrounded with trees. Great park for some family fun and relax. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 16 Wallace Street, Waverly NSW 2024, Australia
- This colourful playground is situated on Duncan and Wride Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a playsystem with a double slide, a set of swings and a merry go round. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side you can find some parking.
93 Duncan Street, Maroubra NSW 2035, Australia
- Here on Hereward Street, Maroubra, NSW, you will find a peaceful playground kids will enjoy. It's quite a peaceful one as it is located in a residential area where the road is not so busy. A seat has been provided under a tree to make you comfortable while watching your kids enjoy the various toys on the playground. Toddler to primary school kids will enjoy this playground.
near 9 Hereward St, Sydney NSW 2035, Australia