Playground:Stanhope Parkway Park, Stanhope Gardens
Address: near LOT 1100 Stanhope Parkway
Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768
The playground is located on Stanhope Parkway in Stanhope Gardens. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. There is climbing play unit with slide, climbing net, various poles, stand on spinner, see saw, a baby and a senior swing, and other climbing element for older kids. You can find covered picnic table. There is a large grassy space where kids can burn energy, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set at Stanhope Reserve on Stanhope Parkway, Stanhope Gardens. You can find car parking on the end of Majestic Drive. There are two soft fall grounded play areas, unfenced, unsheltered. One play area has a big 4seats see saw, stand on spinner, 1 baby plus 2 senior swings, flying fox and a fort with sliding pole, slide and climbing frames. The another play area is set beside covered picnic area, there are springers and slide. There are more tables under cover and a covered BBQ. Sports courts and grassy spaces are there for more activities. Also, you can walk on paths through the reserve, you will find a small lake and the pretty Caddies Creek for more experiences. Superb place for an active day for all the family.
near 1 Majestic Drive, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia
- The playground is located at Glenwood Lake on Glenwood Park Drive.It is big area with big grassy open field.Creek is near.Suitable for toddlers,has seats plenty of picnic table,bbq,basket ball court,bike path.Has 2play ground frames,swings,climbing equipment and more.Shady trees around.
near 205 Glenwood Park Dr, Glenwood NSW 2768, Australia
- Roxburgh Crescent playground is located on 2 Roxburgh Crescent, Stanhope Gardens, New South Wales. The playground has a fort, slide, swings, see-saw, rope bridge and spring rider all placed on soft fall. The playground is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches all around the playground for parents to keep an eye on their children. There is a bicycle track near the playground and it's located in a residential area.
2 Roxburgh Crescent, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia
- A small fenced playground in front of a shopping centre with many cafes and places to eat.
near 2 Sentry Drive, Stanhope Shopping Village, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia
- Sun shaded playground with many toys - fire truck playhouse, slides, climbing nets, monkey bars. There are plenty of sitting areas, parking spaces are aside the street. There's a bike path near by and lots of green area for ball games. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
opposite 11-13 Hilcot Street, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia
- There is a cool playground at Portland Place Reserve on the corner of Portland Place and Ashtead Parade, Stanhope. Unfenced, unsheltered, shaded by some trees. There is a challenging rope net set, swings, springers and more. Benches at the side. Bike track around. The grassy area behind is good for ball games. Great place for some daily activities for the kids and relax for parents.
near 34 Ashtead Parade, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia
- This a very unique playground is set at Alwyn Lindfield Reserve, located on Glenwood Park Drive in Glenwood. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. You can find climbing frame set with climbing net, slide, monkey bar and some interesting and challenging elements. There are covered picnic tables, BBQ, public toilets and car parking. There are sport courts for older kids and adults.
near LOT 2 Glenwood Park Drive, Glenwood NSW 2768, Australia
- A large sandy playground with toys mostly for younger children. There are a couple of sitting areas for parents, no shade though. Next to the playground are two basketball courts and oval. When it's open, toilets are available. Parking spaces (incl 3 for disabled) are behind basketball courts.
opposite 160 Perfection Avenue, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia