Playground:Starling Park Playground, Green Valley
Address: near 49-51 Starling Street
Green Valley NSW 2168
This playground is located on the Starling Street in Green Valley. It is unfenced, partially shaded by nice trees and surrounded with some grass. You can find a play unit with monkey bar, flying fox, climbing net, bridge, ladder, poles, noughts and crosses and spring rider. There is a bench under natural shade. Car parking, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a good playground on Falcon Circuit, at big playing fields, behind The Valley Plaza. We have no details about this playground, so you can help to improve this article by adding some details and photos, thanks :)
near 17 Falcon Circuit, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- Usual local playground, set in a shady park between Maino and Myora Closes. Unfenced, shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a baby and a senior swing, 2 spring riders and a play unit with 2 slides, steps, climbing frames, abacus and few other toys. Seating and picnic table available. Also, some green grass for ball games and to run around.
near 3 Maino Close, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- This playground is located right on Wilson Rd. It's partly fenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded. It has various climbing frames incl. monkey bars, climbing wall, burmese bridge, sliding pole, small flying fox, shop front, abacus, noughts and crosses, 2 slides. Also seating at the side. Next to it big lawn, playing field, basketball court, cricket net. Walk/run/bike tracks. Car parking closeby. At he western side of the park there is a covered picnic area and a bbq beside.
near 285-297 Wilson Road, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- This well equipped playground is located on Wilson Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find monkey bars, climbing wall and other climbers, slides, bridge, sliding pole, flying fox and spring rider. Seating beside. For a few meters away is a small outdoor gym with few elements. The park has open spaces, bike track, picnic tables and bbq. Offstreet car parking.
near 190 Wilson Road, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- Nice big shady park, located on South Liverpool Rd. The playground is inside the park, surrounded with some grass and lots of trees. It's unfenced, soft fall grounded. Has the basic elements as monkey bars, pole, slide, springer, etc. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details, thanks.
near 216 South Liverpool Road, Hinchinbrook NSW 2168, Australia
- Located on Chaffey Pl. Unfenced, unsheltered, bark grounded. It's better for older kids. There is a large flying fox, swings and a toy as a spinning disk. Open grass beside for ball and other games. Bench at the side.
Cnr Chaffey Place and Delgarno Road, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- This playground is located on Handel Street in Bonnyrigg Heights. It has a fence around the perimeter, leaving only the entry/exit point open to the road. There is plenty of activity offered for the younger children; however there is not offered for the older, high school children. There is very little road noise and a few trees that line the park offer some shaded areas.
near 30 Handel Street, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- This small playground is set at Formica Park on the corner of St Johns Rd and South Liverpool Road, Busby. Unfenced, unsheltered, shady by trees. You can find a see saw and a play system with slide, monkey bar, sliding pole and climbing frames. There is no seat for the parents, so you can bring a blanket and chill in the grass while the kids are burning some energy.
near 83 South Liverpool Road, Busby NSW 2168, Australia