Playground:Steel Park, Sydney
Address: near 603 Illawarra Road
Marrickville NSW 2204
This playground has been renewed and themed "water play". You better bring a bathing suit here for kids or prepaire to take them home in wet clothes. They won't be able to resist water play. There are several other toys including slides, swings and climbing net. One of the attractions of the playground is a great flying fox. Bring along your lunch, there are a couple of BBQs there and picnic tables. Park is nice and shady so it doesn't get too hot during summer days. Have fun!
Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is nice little basic playground with swings, slide and see-saw. There's a bench situated in the shade. Kids have a lot of space to run around ot play ball games or ride their bikes on the path.
near 1 Olwyn Place, Earlwood NSW 2206, Australia
- This small playground is one of two in Gough Whitlam Park (the other one is on Bayview Avenue). Kids can play on two forts with slide or run around and play ball games. There's a bike track starting at the parking lot. Closer to the beach are a couple of sheltered picnic tables and BBQ's.
near 1 Pine Avenue, Earlwood NSW 2206, Australia
- Gough Whitlam Park is a great park with things to do for the whole family which makes it a great picnic spot or a place to spend the afternoon. It is well equipped with things for disabled (toilets, parking spaces). Starting at the parking lot there are toilets and showers on one side and playground on the other. Further ahead you see a creek and across the path a basketball court and the oval. Picnic tables and BBQ's are next to the playground which is colourful and sun shaded. Kids can play on swings.. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
near 3 Bayview Avenue, Earlwood NSW 2206, Australia
- This playground is located on Harnett Ave. It has a baby plus a senior swing, a spring rider and a slide. Best for younger kids. Grassy spaces around and seats and picnic tables are nearby.
near 10 Roach Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Fenced local playground on Dibble Ave, adjacent to Dibble Ave Waterhole. The equipment is set under shady trees and on rubber underfoot. There is a pelican spring rider, baby and senior swing, play unit with wave slide, spider web climber, tunnel. Also frogs to climb and sit on them. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos, thanks.
near 10-12 Dibble Avenue, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Playground is located amongst the trees which can offer it a lot of shade. There's a fort with slide, monkey bars and two sets of swings (incl one baby). Since there's a lot of open space around kids can run around or play ball games.
end of Arncliffe Rd, Earlwood NSW 2206, Australia
- Good local playground on Bayley St. Shaded by sail, rubber grounded. There are swings, springers, stand on spinner, play unit with double slide, small tunnel, shop front, climbing net. There are benches, also a picnic table under natural shade. Some grass beside and trees.
near 26-30 Bayley Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- This good playground is located on Carrington Road. It is fenced and partly shady by trees. The toy equipment is set on rubber soft fall underfoot and is suitable for toddlers. You will find baby and senior swing, spring rider, stand on spinner, see saw, playhouse with abacus, nought&crosses and shopfront, play unit with 2 slides, climbing pole, steps, flying fox and spider web climber. The playground is right next to a playing field. Benches around. Picnic facilities and bbq beside. Toilets available.
near 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia