Address: near 223 Edinburgh Rd
Castlecrag NSW 2068
This is a beatiful natural feeling playground is located on Edinburgh Road. This park is also Known as Edinburgh Park. It is fenced and fairly well naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find three swings, a slide, a spinner and a picnic table.
ph: (02) 9777 1000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Outpost Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two spring rockers, a set of swings, two climbing towers and a dual slide. Around the park you can find a bike track. There is also a sandpit. This park offers sheltered picnic tables, car park and toilets.
The Outpost, Castlecrag NSW 2068, Australia
- This playground is located on Roche Lane inside John Roche Park at a water front. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a dual slide, two sliding poles, a set of swings (one for small and another for older kids) and a monkey bar. Sliding poles are set on a softfall area. At the side of the park you can find a sandpit and a bike track. This reserve offers two tennis courts and a basketball court.
Roche Ln, Northbridge NSW 2063, Australia
- This themed playground is located on Denawen Avenue. It is fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find two areas. On one area you can find a fort with slide on a softfall area. At another area you can find a spring rider, a daffodil, a Billy Goat, and an action pyramid. At the side of the park you can find a picnic table and parking.
Corner of Denawen Ave and Neerim Rd, Castle Cove NSW 2069, Australia
- If you're looking for whole day fun for kids than this is the place to visit. In a fenced and shady area they will explore the several toys, inlcuding swings, slide and tunnel under it, sliding and climbing wall, balance beam and more. Outside the fence there's a big climbing net and track for bikes. A couple of picnic tables and BBQ are located around the area. Parking lot is on Warrane Street (inlc spaces for disabled) and on McClellend Street. A bus station is up front. Toilets are behind the playground, beside the oval.
opposite 17-31 McClelland Street, North Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia
- This playground is located on Donegald Road inside Donegald Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes one slide and a set of swings.
near 14 Donegal Rd, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- There's a tree house on this playground that can be accessed through cable tunnel, steps and bridge. There are also a see-saw and a slide and a deck on a spring. Kids can play with winches and excavators and have lots of fun.
near LOT 18 Brothers Avenue, Cammeray NSW 2062, Australia
- This playground is located on Starkey Street inside Starkey Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment here: a set of swings and a slide.
165 Starkey St, Killarney Heights Nueva Gales del Sur 2087, Australia
- This shaded playground is located on the Wakehurst Parkway in Seaforth. The playground is unfenced and best suited for the older kids. There are modern and challenging play equipment with slide, climbing net, bridge, set of swing and some other elements. There are a basketball half court and large oval. There are plenty picnic tables and BBQ. Near to the playground you can find water and walk track.
near LOT 2710 Wakehurst Parkway, Garigal National Park, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia