Playground:Stonecrop Road Reserve
Address: intersection of Nentoura Pl and Stonecrop Road
North Turramurra NSW 2074
Stonecrop Road Reserve is located at the intersection of Nentoura Pl and Stonecrop Road, North Turramurra.
Children can play on slide and two swings (one baby).
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Guiders Park Playground is a really small playground with swings and some seating. It is partly fenced, parking is available along the street.
34 Glengarry Avenue, North Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Golden Jubilee Fields playground has a great location. It is partially fenced from the playing fields but open on the road side. It is surrounded by trees and next to a large open playing field. There is only one bench for parents, but a lot to do for children. There are spring rider, see-saw for four, two swings (one baby) and a large construction with slides (one giant), bridge, sliding pole and spiral stairs. Parking is available on the northern end of the baseball court, accompanied by the toilets.
End of Westbrook Avenue, north side of Esk Street, North Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- Samuel King Park / North Turramurra Park is located next to 312 Bobbin Head Rd, North Turramurra. Children can play on a big see-saw, slide and two swings (one baby). Benches and picnic table are near by.
near 312 Bobbin Head Rd, North Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- This quiet and fenced playground is set on Cherrywood Avenue (inside Cherrywood Reserve). It offers a great setting for small kids and adults and it is located around a residential area. This playground includes a small slide, a spring rider, a see-saw, a climbing tower and a playhouse. Moreover, this play equipment is inside a sandpit. Behind and near these toys one swing is also available. Seats are available at the front of the sandpit. It has also a great open forest for kids and adults. Parking & public transportation is near this playground as well.
14 Cherrywood Ave, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- Eldinhope Green is located opposite 8-10 Morris Ave, Wahroonga. Children can run around a large green area or play on two swings (one baby), see-saw, big fort with slide and playhouse, spring rider.
opposite 8-10 Morris Ave, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- Orange Green is located at the intersection of Allara Ave and Browning Rd, North Turramurra. This is a nice playground, located on a large area with lots of space for children to run around. They can play on rope bridge, flying fox, circular see-saw and two swings (one baby). Benches and picnic table are near by.
intersection of Allara Ave and Browning Rd, North Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Eric Evans Park playground is located in a suburbian area. It is not fenced and has no parking area. Otherwise it is well equipped. It has two swings (one baby), two see-saws (one for four and one single pole), and a great construction with slide and climbing rope. There is one picnic table set under the trees.
Between 33 - 35 Barton Cres, North Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- The Mall Park (St Ives Chase Playground) is located next to shops at 158 Warrimoo Avenue, St Ives. There are fort with stairs and slide for little ones, two swings (one baby) and smaller open area for ball games and running. Amongst the shops next door are Warrimoo Woodfire Pizza and Salon St. Ives. Parking is available in front of the shops.
158 Warrimoo Ave, St Ives Chase NSW 2075, Australia