Address: near 8 Old Berowra Road
Hornsby NSW 2077
Storey Park is found on Old Berowra Rd Hornsby NSW. It is a fenced narrow playground, with some swings, a slide and climbing equipment. simple but fun spot. Behind the playground is a large field where you can kick a ball around as well.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on the Corner of Mildred Avenue and Jersey St Hornsby NSW. It is fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing tower, a spring rider and a sliding pole. Around this park you can find a bike track. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table and two seats.
Corner of Mildred Avenue and Jersey St, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- Playground settled in a residential area at the corner of Hyacinth and Amor Streets in Asquith. There is open space to play, the two swings are on rubber soft fall. The other equipment is in woodchip softfall. The main playground is partially shaded by trees. Equipment is : swing, slide and fort and some other toys.
near 31 Amor St, Asquith NSW 2077, Australia
- Nice Playground with lots of different equipment across three main levels. The Playground is part of the Lessing Park and offers as well a big lawn for playing. The BBQ place is covered, there are toilets, a little dark and dingy but not to bad.
1 Lockwood St (cnr of Lessing St), Asquith NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is located on Galston Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and climbing net, rope bridge and also a single pole merry-go-round for a few kids . At the side you can find a set of swings. All equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side you can find a tennis court and a couple of sheltered picnic tables. Toilets are next to the playground.
102 Galston Road, Hornsby Heights NSW 2077, Australia
- Beatrice Thomnon Park is on the Corner of Albert and Water St Hornsby NSW. It is a nice colourful playground, great fro pre-schoolers, tolders and younger school kids. A set of swings, see-saw, a few slides and a fairly short rope climbing tower. There are a few toys for toders under the main fort and stuff to explore. The two picnic tables are sheltered and the park behind the fenced playground has a BBQ.
Corner of Albert and Water St, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is located on Meredith Avenue inside Hopeville Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with two slides and a set of swings. This place is great for outdoor entertainment for large families and groups.
near 31 Meredith Avenue, Hornsby Heights NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is set at Hornsby Park, located on Pacific Highway in Hornsby. It is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. There is a colourful fort with slide, climbing structure, swing and some other elements. There are picnic tables, BBQ and public toilets in the park.
near 294 Pacific Highway, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- It's a small unfenced and unsheltered playground with basic equipment, set at Asquith Park, near Rotherwood Ave. You will find a set of swings, some climbing frames, slide and few other elements. There is plenty of grass around to play, also, there is an oval right next to it. You will find some seating and tables under natural shade, pack some snack and a good book and chill while the kids play. Car parking is nearby off Rotherwood Ave.
near corner of Rotherwood & Wall Avenue, Asquith NSW 2077, Australia