Playground:Stuart Mould Reserve
Address: 2 Landy Road
Lalor Park NSW 2147
This playground is located on Landy and Charlton ROad. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a spring rider and a sliding pole on one area. All equipment is set on a softfall area. At atnoher area youc an find a play system with a mounted and ordinary spring rider. Around the park you can find a bike track.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The playground in Shanke Crescent is located on 10 Shanke Crescent, Kings Langley, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has a see-saw swing, fort, slide, single pole merry-go-round, a rope bridge, a flying fox and spring riders all placed on soft fall. There is an unsheltered picnic table near the playground for snacks or lunches. There is an open field around the playground for children to run and play games in.
10 Shanke Crescent, Kings Langley NSW 2147, Australia
- Pearce Reserve playground is located on 55 Molyneaux Avenue, Kings Langley, New South Wales. The play ground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. It has a fort, swings, spring rider and see-saw placed on soft fall. There is also an open field around the playground for children to run around in.
55 Molyneaux Ave, Kings Langley NSW 2147, Australia
- Playground for smaller children with lots of toys and plenty of spaces for running around. A circular bike path runs throught the park. A few benches are there for parents.
between James Cook Drive, Orton Street and Knight Avenue, Kings Langley NSW 2147, Australia
- The playground on Howe Place is located on 5 Howe Place, Kings Langley, New South Wales. The playground is located within a residential area. it has a fort, slide and see-saw all placed on soft fall for pre and primary schoolers.
5 Howe Pl, Kings Langley NSW 2147, Australia
- There is a cute playground at Billy Goat Reserve on Cardiff Street. It is unfenced, unsheltered, rubber soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a baby plus a senior swing, springer, stand on spinner and a play system with slide, various climbing frames, noughts and crosses, monkey bar, flying fox. There are two benches at the side and a cute bike track around the play area. There is also a big grassy area what is good for some ball games. Good place for some afternoon outdoor activities and relax.
Cardiff Street, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- There is a small playground at International Park on Rowley St. Can be accessed from Terminus Rd.The play area is unfenced, unsheltered with some shady trees around.You can find 1 swing,1smaller fort with climbing frames and 2 slides, net tower. Bench for relax and car parking.Possibility to spend an whole day.The open grassy area is good for some games and so pack snacks and have some amusing afrernoon pause.
near LOT 2 Terminus Rd, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia
- This playground is located on Bruce Street, NSW. It's a small playground with a slide, climbing nets and sliding poles. It has a normal swing and a baby swing.
near 16 Bruce Street, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- The Well Park Avenue playground is located on Wall Park Avenue (near Burnie St), Blacktown, New South Wales in a residential area. The playground is fully fenced and has a see-saw swing, fort, a slide, climbing net, sliding pole and spring rider all placed on soft fall. It is suitable for toddler, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field around the playground for children to run around in. The playground has natural shade from trees. There is an unsheltered picnic table near the play area for snack or lunches. There is a shopping complex nearby.
LOT 2 Wall Park Ave, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia