Address: near LOT 305 Squires Way
Fairy Meadow NSW 2519
This playground is set in Stuart Park on Squires Way. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers, soft fall grounded. The play equipment includes boat designed fort, slides including tunnel slide, climbing nets and frames, monkey bar, swings, spring rocker, see saw, sandpit and so more. Also a bike track and an open grassy field are good for some sports activities and ball games. You can find sheltered picnic areas, BBQs, toilets, car parking, also you can get some delicious snacks or drink at Lagoon Seafood Restaurant. Excellent place for all of the family to relax, play and have fun. The landscape views are beautiful!
Please, help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
Wollonging City Council
ph: (02) 4227 7111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set at Fairy Meadow Beach Park on Elliotts Road. There is a really huge rope climbing frame with two rope towers, a baby plus a senior swing, stand on spinner, two spring riders and a slide with climbing frames. Open grassy areas are good for some ball and sports games, also there is a cool walk path into bushland for those who love nature and to see more. There are benches, covered picnic tables, covered BBQ around the playground. Beautiful open panorama gives plus enjoy. Great place for family picnics and recreations.
near LOT 2 Elliotts Road, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519, Australia
- This playground is located on Dumfries Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a spring rider, a monkey bar and a set of swings. There is also some parking.
- This playground is located on Marine Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a climbing wall and a climbing tower suitable for older kids on one area. At another area you can find a set of swings. There are two spring riders. All equipment is set of a softfall area. At the side you can find three sheltered picnic tables and a bike track. There is parking at the side of this park.
- This playground is on the Gipps Rd in the Wiseman Park. It's easily accessible, there are bus stops and parking place for cars. There are sports courts beside. It's partially fenced, soft fall grounded. The equipment are: a fort with a sliding pole, another fort with a slide, rope bridge, a climbing toy and flying fox. There are seats and picnic tables, shady by trees. Also there is an Asian Restaurant near. This place is nice and woody, it's a good for a warm day picnic with children.
near 186 Gipps Road, Gwynneville Új-Dél-Wales 2500, Ausztrália
- This playground is located on Helen Brae Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a climbing net.
- This playground is located in the McCabe Park. There are bus stops and car parking. Partially shaded by trees, not fenced. There are seats and picnic table under the trees. Suitable for toddlers, it's mainly for little children, well-equipped, there is a big play system with more forts, different kinds of slides, like spiral slide, tunel slide, bridges, climbing and sliding poles, spring riders, baby swings. A skate park is on the other side of the park. Internet Cafe Burelli and City Diggers Wollongong restaurant are nearby, so you can get a coffee, also some food. It's an excellent place to have big fun with your little children.
near 97-99 Church Street, Wollongong NSW 2500, Australia
- This playground is located on Spearing Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, bridge and a spring rider.
- Towadgi Beach Hotel is located on Pioneer Road near the beach in Fairy Meadow. It has an outdoor playground and indoor Kids Room. The playground is well equipped, has various slides, climbing frames including climbing wall, bridges, noughts and crosses, abacus, various play platforms for the littlies and more interesting elements that keep kids entertaining. The play area is fenced, shaded, soft fall grounded. Offering dining, functions, live entertainment accommodation, the play areas for kids, bottle shop, and a relaxing lounge bar area. This makes this hotel the family friendly entertainment hub of the South. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 170 Pioneer Road, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519, Australia