Thsi playground is located is located on Bay Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play sytem with two slides (one tube slide), a monkey bar and a set of swings. There is off- street parking.
Wyong Shire Council
ph: (02) 4350 5555
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Playground is located next to an oval and close to a parking lot on Kitchener Road. A bike path runs around the playground and through the park. Kids can play on toys like swings and slide. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
near 7 Kitchener Road, Long Jetty NSW 2261, Australia
- This playground is located on Denning Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a spring rider at the side. At the side youc an find a picnic table.
- This playground is located on Tuggerah Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings. At the side you can find sheltered picnic tables and a bike track.
- This playground is located on Earl Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play sytem with two slides.
25 Earl Street, Shelly Beach NSW 2261, Australia
- Playground at Rocket Park set on McLachlan Ave.It is fenced,suitable for toddlers,has toilets,seats,picnic tables,car parking.Nice place.You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.Thanks.
near 1 McLachlan Ave, Long Jetty NSW 2261, Australia
- Cannot figure out toy equipment!
near 89 The Entrance Road, The Entrance NSW 2261, Australia
- Playground is located in Lions park on Entrance Rd. The name Rocket Park comes from a big rocket with a steep slide. There are also a couple of swings, see-saw, spring rider and a play system with slides and monkey bars. There's also a lot of green behind the playground (away from the street) so kids can run around and have a good time. Beside the playground is a big parking lot with sheltered picnic tables and BBQ behind it. Toliets are a bit farther away from the playground.
cnr of Tuggerah Parade & Entrance Rd, Long Jetty NSW 2261, Australia
- This playground is set at Lions Park on Central Coast Highway, Long Jetty. It is partially fenced, shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. You can find a large rocket structure with slide to climb up on it and slide down, a baby plus a senior swing, see saw, spring rider and a play system with slides, climbing frames, abacus and more. You can find a covered picnic area with tables and BBQ. Car parking, too. There is acafe next to the playground where you can enjoy some fresh drink.
near Central Coast Highway, Long Jetty NSW 2261, Australia