Playground:Syme Park Playground, Moorebank NSW
Address: near 30 Selway Avenue
Moorebank NSW 2170
Situated between Selway and Craig Avenues. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Baby and senior swing, slide, climbers, steps, sliding pole, springing toy and few other elements. Seating at the side. Open grass around.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This partially fenced playground is set at Metcalfe Park in Moorebank. It is partially shaded by trees and suitable for toddlers. It has a baby and a senior swing, spring rider and stand on spinner. There is a bench under shady trees. Walk path, too.
near 64 Stockton Avenue, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on the Wilkes Avenue in Moorebank. The playground is partially fenced and partially shaded by trees. It has a baby and a senior swing and spring rider. Surrounded with some grass.
near 15-17 Wilkes Avenue, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- This small playground is located on the Malinya Crescent in Moorebank. It is unfenced and unsheltered. Suitable for toddlers. You can find a baby and a senior swing, spring rider and stand on spinner. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games. Walk path through is the park.
near 25 Malinya Crescent, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- The Montenegro Park is located on the Christiansen Boulevard, Moorebank. This playground is unfenced and unsheltered. Suitable for toddlers. It has two forts with wooden bridge, climbing wall, slide, spider web climber, shop front, see saw, spring rider, a baby and a senior swing. There are sheltered and unsheltered picnic tables and BBQ facilities, great for making a fine outdoor dinner while the kids burn some energy. Surrounded with big grassed spaces, good for ball games or even to fly kites. Car parking, too.
near LOT 41 Christiansen Boulevard, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- Simple local playground for the littlies. There is a baby and a senior swing, alsi a spring rider and a stand on spinner. All set on rubber. Unfenced, unsheltered. Surrounded with grass. Bench at the side.
near 9 Bratsell Street, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- It's located between Vasta and Clyde Avenues. Colorful, good equipped, lovely local playground. Unfenced, unsheltered, but partly shady by trees, rubber grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment: monkey bars, climbing frames and bars, climbing wall, slide, abacus, noughts and crosses, shop front, bridge, sliding pole, also a baby plus a senior swing. Right there you will find a covered picnic table, also two benches at the side. Small grass around and a track through the small park.
near 14 Clyde Avenue, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- This small local playground has quite a big green area but only three toys - stand on spinner, spring rider and swings. Situated between Meehan Ave and Heathcote Rd.
near 150 Heathcote Road, Hammondville NSW 2170, Australia
- Good playground at a mini park between Ross and Joseph Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded, suitable for toddlers. There are two play areas next to each other. One has a baby plus a senior swing, the other has a well equipped play system with climbing spider net, climbing wall, monkey bars, balancing burmese bridge, slide, steps, noughts and crosses, sliding pole and flying fox. Small track around the play area. Covered and uncovered benches at the side. Small grass beside.
near 22 Ross Street, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia