Playground:Tallawalla Street Reserve
Address: 66-72 Tallawalla St
Beverly Hills NSW 2209
This park is located on Tallawalla Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, a rope bridge and a climbing net. You can also find a see-saw. At the side of the park yu can find some seating.
Hurstville City Council
ph: (02) 9330 6222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on The Crescent inside Balck Forest Reserve. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a rope bridge. A set of swings is available. Some seating and parking is provided at the side of the park.
1 The Crescent, Kingsgrove NSW 2208, Australia
- This themed playground is located on Bundara Street inside Beverly Hills Park. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipmnet you can find one fort with a climbing net, three spring riders, a playhouse, a see saw and a set of swings. At the side of the park you can find a sheltered picnic area.
45 Bundara St, Beverly Hills Nueva Gales del Sur 2209, Australia
- There is a cool fenced playground at Beverly Hills Park on Vanessa Rd (Hurstville City Council Family Day Care Scheme). Fenced, sheltered, rubber soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The equipment has the usual elements as spinners, rockers and more. There are seats for parents. Car park and toilets are available.
near 199 Vanessa Street, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- This playground is located on Gloucester Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a see-saw, a fort with a slide and a set of swings. You can find a sheltered picnic table.
258 Gloucester Road, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- Peter Low Reserve is a nice bit of parkland behind a bunch of houses, you can access it from a few places, but the playground is closest to the access point between 14-16 Kinsel Ave, Kingsgrove. Nice playground with a some slides, swings and an elaborate climbing structure. Plenty of open space to run wild.
between 14-16 Kinsel Ave, Kingsgrove NSW 2208, Australia
- This playground is set at John Mountford Reserve on Welfare Avenue, Narwee. Unfenced, sheltered, suitable for toddlers. The equipment is best suited for younger kids. There are swings, see saw, springer, fort, slide, monkey bar and climbing frames. There is a grassy area for ball games or just to chill on a blanket. You can find BBQs and picnic tables. Car park, toilets. Tennis courts next to the play area. Lovely place, good for some family relax.
near 17 Welfare Avenue, Narwee NSW 2209, Australia
- This playground is set on Edgbaston Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, a sliding barrel, a set of swings and a spring rider. Around this reserve you can find a bike track ans sheltered seating.
19 Edgbaston Rd, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- This playground is located on Thomas Street inside Doyle Gardens. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, a platform bridge, a monkey bar, a spring rider and a climbing tower. All equipment is ona sandpit. THis place offers picnic tables and toilets.
28 Thomas St, Hurstville NSW 2220, Australia