Playground:Taplin Park Playground, NSW
Address: near 29 The Esplanade
Drummoyne NSW 2047
The playground is located near by The Esplanade. It has slide, fort and climbers. Open grass beside. Shaded. Seats around and an oval and bike/walk path.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Russel Park is located on Byrne Avenue in Drummoyne. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a play system with slide, climbing net, monkey bar, chain bridge, spring riders and a baby and a senior swing. There are some benches and sheltered eating area with tables. Across the road you can find a bay.
near 46 Byrne Avenue, Drummoyne 2046, Australia
- This small playground is set in the hidden Chiswick Park, located on Bortfield Drive in Chiswick. The play area is unfenced and unsheltered. There is fort, slide, ladder, pole and some other toys. There is a bench under natural shade. Nearby you can find the bay. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 2 Bortfield Drive, Chiswick NSW 2046, Australia
- This playground is set at Montague Park, located on Henley Marine Drive in Drummoyne. It is fenced and naturally shaded. Suitable for toddlers. You can find ship structure with slide, ladder, poles, bridge, fort, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. There are a few benches, public toilets and nice grassy area.
near 120 Henley Marine Drive, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- Small local playground, located between Alexandra St and Ferry Ln. The unique playground is set under trees. Equipment: tunnel, unique carved and painted wood colums and other structures for climbing up and play on, set of sand. There is seating.
near 45 Alexandra Street, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- This small park is surrounded by Blackwall Point Rd, Parkview Rd and Weddle Ave. There is a shaded playground in the middle of the park. The play equipment is set on soft fall underfoot and features slide, clibing frames, monkey bar, sliding pole, bridge, springers, merry go round, swings. Open grass beside. Some trees closby. Benches in the park.
near 77 Parkview Road, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia
- Located on Formosa Street. This playground is for older kids. There are see-saw, swings and fort with several slides. It's sun shaded and fenced against street below. Picnic tables and BBQs are alla round the park, mostly located in the shade of trees. There are two restaurants across the street.
cnr Formosa St & Henley Marine Drive, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- This playground is located on Huntleys Point Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes a set of swings, a fort with slide for younger kids and a bigger play system for older ones.
2 Victoria Rd, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- The Sibbick St Reserve is located on Russell Street in Russell Lea. It is partially fenced and shady with nice trees. Suitable for toddlers. There are two play houses, two spring riders, a baby and a senior swing. There is a basketball half court for the older kids while the littlies enjoying swinging. Seating are available.
near LOT 1 Russell Street, Russell Lea NSW 2046, Australia