Playground:Tarban Creek Reserve
Address: near 60 Prince Edward Street
Gladesville NSW 2111
This is a small playground in Tarban Creek Reserve. Kids can play in two types of swings or on spring rider. A bench is located below the trees. There's a lot of green space around for running. No fence toward the street though.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This challenging playground is located on Hillcrest Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a plays sytem with a slide, a climbing net, a rope bridge and monkwy bars. There is also a spring rider and a set of swings.
50 Hillcrest Ave, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- This big playground is located on Boronia Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two slides, a set of swings, a merry go round and a monkey bar.
Boronia Ave, Hunters Hill NSW 2110, Australia
- This playground is located on Huntleys Point Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes a set of swings, a fort with slide for younger kids and a bigger play system for older ones.
2 Victoria Rd, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- Have fun at this playground located in the middle of the park, surrounded by lush trees and water. There are several picnic tables around and BBQs. Bring kiddy bikes so kids can have fun on tracks. Toys include spring rider, slide, monkey bars and other climbing toys. Swings are near by. Toilets are close to the playground, parking is a th the entrance to the park. If you desire a nice lunch in the restaurant, check out Banjo Paterson Cottage Restaurant at the end of Punt Rd. Have a lovely day at the park.
near 38 Punt Road, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- This playground located on Teviot Avenue. It has a swing and some other toys. Please help us to get this article up with sending photos. edit:location
near LOT 4 Teviot Avenue, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia
- This park is set on Westminster Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, a set of swings, two spring riders and a slide. There is some parking at the front of this park and open field area to enjoy which is good for picnics.
8 Westminster Rd, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on High Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. There are two divided areas with toy equipment. These toys are suitable for primary school kdis. On one area you can find a play system with climbing ropes, nets and ladders. At another area you can find a variety of toys including a fort with slide, a set of swings, a climbing net and wall and a monkey bar. At the side of this park you can find some seating, unsheltered eating areas and parking.
112 High St, Hunters Hill NSW 2110, Australia
- Basic foreshore playground, located on Battersea Street beside a small car park. There is a slide with ladder, regular swings, see saws and benches beside. Some grass around and trees. Covered picnic table nearby. Walk/bike path. Nice panorama overlooking the river.
near 17 Battersea Street, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia