Address: near 232 Targo Rd
Toongabbie NSW 2146
Keene Park is located on 245 Targo Road, Toongabbie, New South Wales. The park is located near two apartment buildings, homes and a school. The park has benches all around it. It is suitable for toddlers, pre and and primary schoolers. It has a monkey bar, a slide and spring rider with soft fall underneath them.
Bankstown City Council
ph: (02) 9707 9999
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Junia Avenue playground is located on 3-4 Junia Avenue, Toongabbie, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area and is very small in size. It has a fort and slides placed on soft fall. The playground is fully fenced and has a bench for parents to sit on and watch their children. There is a parking lot near the playground. The playground is suitable for pre and primary school children.
3-4 Junia Ave, Toongabbie NSW 2146, Australia
- Ron Hill Park is located on 1 Cooyong Crescent, Toongabbie, New South Wales. The park is located in a residential neighbourhood. It has a swing set and a climbing tower all on soft fall. The playground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The park is partially fenced, has benches around the playground and an unsheltered picnic table.
1 Cooyong Crescent, Toongabbie NSW 2146, Australia
- Ambrose Hallen Park is located on 18A Derbyshire Avenue, Toongabbie, New South Wales. The playground is located in the middle of two homes. The playground is small and suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. It has swings, a fort, slides, flying fox all set on soft fall. There is also a bicycle track near the playground for pre and primary schoolers. The playground is not fenced and has two benches.
18A Derbyshire Ave, Toongabbie NSW 2146, Australia
- Playground in this reserve has a play system with lots of ways to climb. There are also stepping "stones", a nice bike path and some benches around the playground.
near 10 Palm Street, Girraween NSW 2145, Australia
- The playground in Rossvale Street is located on 17 Rossvale Street, Seven Hills, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has swings, a sliding pole, single pole merry-go-round, spring rider, slides, climbing net and a rope bridge all placed on soft fall. There is an open filed all around the playground for children to run around in. The playground is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. The playground is partially fenced and there is a zebra crossing near the playground.
17 Rossvale St, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia
- This playground is set at Civic Park on the end of Parkland Ave, Pendle Hill. Unfenced, unsheltered. As toy equipment you can find fort, slide, spiral slide, monkey bar, flying fox, bridge, swings and more entertaining elements. There are grassy areas, various sports courts as tennis and basket courts, seats, picnic tables and BBQ. You can find toilets and car parking on the end of Parkland Ave and of Civic Ave, too. Variations of the activities for all ages makes this park excellent for family picnics. Even great for lounging in the grass enjoying some great book and relax or drawing with the kids under shady trees. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 9 Lismore Street, Pendle Hill NSW 2145, Australia
- This playground is located on Edna Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and a flying fox. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. There is also a sheltered picnic table at the side. Around it you can find a bike track. There is plenty of open field area to enjoy as well.
End of McCoy Street, Toongabbie NSW 2146, Australia
- This is a great playground for families. There are a couple of benches and a picnic table, well set by the BBQ. Kids can ride their kiddy bikes or play on swings (two swings - one baby), spring riders or on a play system with three different slides, bridge, sliding pole... Have fun.
7-15 Maunder Ave, Girraween NSW 2145, Australia