Playground:Taylor Park Playground, Stroud Road
Address: near 16 McIntyre Street
Stroud Road NSW 2415
This playground is set at Taylor Park, located on Crn of McIntyre and Karuah Streets. The play area is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a baby and a senior swing and sheltered picnic table and BBQ.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Lowrey Street in Stroud. There are two play areas. One has a free standing slide and 3 seats see saw. Other has a junior play unit with slide, monkey bar, poles, bridge. Surrounded with some grass and shady trees. There are sheltered picnic tables. Nice park.
near 85 Lowrey Street, Stroud NSW 2425, Australia
- This partially fenced playground is located on Stroud Street in Allworth. As toy equipment you can find fort with monkey bar, tunnel, bridge, poles, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. There are sheltered eating areas with tables and BBQ. Public toilets, too. Good place for a fine afternoon realx.
near 9 Stroud Street, Allworth NSW 2425, Australia
- This fenced and naturally shaded playground is located on Shetland Drive in Limeburners Creek. This play area offers a free standing slide and a junior play unit with slide, tunnel and many activities for climbing. For a few meters you can find a creek. You can throw a picnic blanket and lounge with a great book.
near 32 Shetland Drive, Limeburners Creek NSW 2324, Australia
- This playground is located on Prince Street in Bulahdelah. It is unfenced and unsheltered. There is a play unit with ladder, slide, tunnel and platform, spring rider and free standing slide. next to the playground you can find a swimming pool and tennis courts. There are some picnic tables under shady trees. Public toilets and car parking are available. There is plenty of grass to run around and kick the ball, also to put down a picnic blanket and enjoy. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos, Thank You!
near 40 Prince Street, Bulahdelah NSW 2423, Australia
- There is a sand based playground at Wade Park on Crawford Street, Bulahdelah. It is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes see saw, spring rider, balance board, stand on spinner, baby and senior swing, fort, slide, rope spider net and other climbing frames. There is a bench at the side. Grassy areas and bike track are great for more energy burning. Also, you can find sheltered picnic tables, BBQs for some fine outdoor food. There are toilets including disabled toilets and car and bus parking. Super place for family picnics. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 67 Crawford Street, Bulahdelah NSW 2423, Australia
- This playground is located on Redbill Road in a waterfront in Nerong. It is fenced from water and naturally shaded by trees. You can find a baby and a senior swing, balance pole and spring rider. The park has grassy areas for some ball games. Public toilets, too.
near 9 Redbill Road, Nerong NSW 2423, Australia
- This playground is set at Seaham Swamp Nature Reserve on Seaham Road. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. The play equipment includes double slide, monkey bar, flying fox, climbing frames and some other elements that kepp kids entertained. Bike path through the reserve is great for big experiences and joy for all nature lovers. You can find seats and picnic tables, so don't forget to pack some snacks. Car parking and toilets are available. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near Seaham Road, Seaham NSW 2324, Australia
- Playground in Spencer Park is located under the trees next to tennis courts and a couple of picnic tables. Toilets are next to tennis courts. Kids can play on fort with slide and climbing wall or some climbing toys (monkey bar). All in all it's a place where the whole family can have fun. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Cnr Resthaven Ave & Soldiers Point Rd, Soldiers Point NSW 2317, Australia