Playground:Taylor Reserve Playground, East Hills NSW
Address: near 28 Park Road
East Hills NSW 2213
Taylor Reserve is found between Bracher and Enright Streets. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Best for smaller kids. There are 2 spring riders, a baby plus a senior swing and a play unit with slide, sliding pole, bridge, noughts and crosses, abacus, monkey bar and spiral pole. Some open grassy area beside and benches.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is in Monash Reserve on Henry Lawson Drive opposite Harcourt Ave. It is unfenced and unshaded. You will find a set of swings and a slide down near the water. The park has a nice spread of trees and there is a small sandy beach on the backs of Georges River for a bit of splashing. Please add some photos on your next visit - thanks
near LOT 3 Henry Lawson Dr, East Hills NSW 2213, Australia
- The Pleasure Point Reserve is located on the Green Street in Pleasure Point. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a slide, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. Nice views of the Georges River. Pretty nice and relaxing place. We have no details about this playground, so you can help to improve this article by adding some details and photos, Thanks.
near Riverview Rd Near Green St, Pleasure Point NSW 2172, Australia
- This park is located on Henry Lawson Drive and inside East Hills Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. This park is located at a water front. As toy equipment you can find: a play system with a slide and a set of swings. Toy equipment is set on a softfall area. This park has a lot to offer such as picnic areas and water side views.
13 Burbank Ave, East Hills NSW 2213, Australia
- The playground is located on Killara Resserve in 8 Bismire Street, Panania, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. The playground has a slide, swings, fort, a single pole merry-go-round and monkey bar all placed on soft fall. It is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is a half court nearby for playing basketball half court suitable for primary and high schoolers. There is a sheltered picnic table for snacks or lunches. There is also an open field near the playground for children to runaround and play. There are seating slabs near the playground and half court for both parents and children to sit on.
8 Bismire St, Panania NSW 2213, Australia
- This park is located on Webster Street and at the front of Georges River. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: a play system with a monkey bar,a set of swings and two spring riders. There is some sheltered picnic tables and parking as well. Around the park you can enjoy a bushtrack. Good area for picnic and barbecues. Nice water views as well.
near 31 Webster St, Milperra NSW 2214, Australia
- This playground is set at Toby reserve on Toby Cres and Mae Cres, Panania. Unsheltered, unfenced, soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers. There is a baby plus a senior swing, 2 springers and a fort with slide, bridge, spiral and fireman's pole, monkey bar, and climbing frames. There is a cute track around the play equipment what the kids can ride with their small bikes or rollers. You can chill on a bench at the side watching the kids play. Great for some afternoon activity for the little ones and relax for parents.
near 8 Mae Crescent, Panania NSW 2213, Australia
- This playground is set in Voyager Point Park, located on Sirius Road in Voyager Point. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, ladders, poles, monkey bar and some other toys, also there are 4 spring riders and a baby and a senior swing. There is a sheltered picnic area with picnic table. Car parking, too.
near 13 Sirius Road, Voyager Point NSW 2172, Australia
- Lambeth Park is located on 762 Henry Lawson Drive, Picnic Point, New South Wales. The park is suitable for toddlers, pre, primary, high schoolers and adults. The playground is located in a picnic site. It has a slide, 2 sets of swings, 2 spring riders, a climbing net and monkey bar all placed on soft fall and they are suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There are lots of sheltered picnic tables and there is a lake near the playground where they can swim. The are slab benches all around the playground for parents to sit on and watch the children play.
762 Henry Lawson Dr, Picnic Point NSW 2213, Australia