Playground:Ted Horwood Reserve
Address: 14 McGee Pl
Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
This park is located on Mc Gee Place inside Ted Horwood Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. You can find challenging toy equipmnet for pre and primary school kids. Toy equipmnet includes a sheltered fort with a slide, a climbing net and a set of swigs for younger kids. On another area you can find a play system with a monkey bar, a wooden climbing wall and a small climbing tower.
The Hills Shire Council
ph: (02) 9843 0555
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This simple playground is set on Linton St. Unfenced, unsheltered. You will find usual toys as fort, slide, spider net climber, stand on spinner and swings. Grassy space around and trees.
near 30 Linton St, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is set on the corner of Eather Ave and Alderson Ave. It is unsheltered, unfenced, shady by trees. The equipment is set on rubber soft fall area. There are no elements for toddlers. You can find a fort with climbing net, slide, bridge, sliding pole, steering wheel, monkey bar and flying fox. There is a bench at the side to chill. Nice woody place, great for some afternoon relax.
near 11 Alderson Avenue, North Rocks NSW 2151, Australia
- This playground is set in Eric Mobbs Recreational Reserve, located on Ferguson Avenue in Castle Hill. It is fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find twisted slide, climbing net, climbing wall, fireman's poles, monkey bar, flying fox, spring rider and a baby swing. Out the fenced there is a sheltered eating area with tables and BBQ. Also, there are cricket courts. Plenty car parking, too.
near LOT 895 Ferguson Avenue, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- This park is located on Raemot Lane. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a fort and a slide, two monkey bars and a rope bridge. At the side of this park you can find free parking.
LOT 5 Old Northern Rd, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is set at Yattenden Park, located on John Street in Baulkham Hills. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. There are 2 baby swings and 2 senior swings and slide with ladder. There is bench for parents to sit and chill. The park host a cricket court and football club where kids and adults can enjoy to be active together. Car parking, too.
near John Street, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is located on McMillan Avenue inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with monkey bars and a set of swings. At the sides you can find some seats.
6 McMillan Ave, Winston Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- Very little playground is in shopping centre between Cole's and K Mart on North Rock Road.Perfect for toddlers.You can find more entertaining frames like little car,books,climbing wall,stepping elements and poles on soft fall.We have not any details about toys.You can help to make some photos and adding details. Thanks.
near 219 N Rocks Rd, North Rocks NSW 2151, Australia
- This playground is located on Yarrabee Road inside Model Farms Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a colourful fort with a slide, a bridge and a monkey bar. At the side of it you can find a set of swings. Behind the set of swings there is a small basketball court. At the side you can find some seating. There is also a bushland backdrop which offers some shade.
10 Yarrabee Rd, Sydney NSW 2153, Australia