Playground:Tennis Court Park
Address: near 29 Towradgi Road
Wollongong NSW 2518
Next to the tennis courts there is a small playground at Tennis Court Park on Towradgi Road, Wollongong. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers, best suited for younger kids. You can find a baby plus a senior swing and a slide with climbing frames and abacus. Big open grassy area is great to run around and kick the ball. There is a covered picnic tables. Good place for the littlies while the older brothers and sisters are playing tennis or other sports. Fernhill Soccer Club is there and big sports courts. You can find car park. Along the Towradgi Road you can find a bigger playground what is suitable for bigger kids, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is on the beach of Tasman Sea on the Towradgi Road. There are tennis courts beside, parking for cars, also a bicycle track. Soft fall grounded, no fenced, no shelted. The equipment are: a fort as a little house, another big fort with two slides, climbing net, swings, Spring Rider and some climbing toys. There are seat and picnic table, so this is excellent place for a weekend picnic enjoying the view of the sea.
near 1 Towradgi Road, Towradgi NSW 2518, Australia
- This playground is located on Cassel Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a set of swings and two spring riders.
- Towadgi Beach Hotel is located on Pioneer Road near the beach in Fairy Meadow. It has an outdoor playground and indoor Kids Room. The playground is well equipped, has various slides, climbing frames including climbing wall, bridges, noughts and crosses, abacus, various play platforms for the littlies and more interesting elements that keep kids entertaining. The play area is fenced, shaded, soft fall grounded. Offering dining, functions, live entertainment accommodation, the play areas for kids, bottle shop, and a relaxing lounge bar area. This makes this hotel the family friendly entertainment hub of the South. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 170 Pioneer Road, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519, Australia
- This playground is set at Fairy Meadow Beach Park on Elliotts Road. There is a really huge rope climbing frame with two rope towers, a baby plus a senior swing, stand on spinner, two spring riders and a slide with climbing frames. Open grassy areas are good for some ball and sports games, also there is a cool walk path into bushland for those who love nature and to see more. There are benches, covered picnic tables, covered BBQ around the playground. Beautiful open panorama gives plus enjoy. Great place for family picnics and recreations.
near LOT 2 Elliotts Road, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519, Australia
- This playground is located on Bramsen Park. It is unshaded and mostly surrounded by suburbian houses. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, swings and spring riders. There's plenty of space for running and ball games.
near LOT 37 Bramsen Street, Bellambi NSW 2518, Australia
- There is a well equipped playground at Corrimal Memorial Park, located on Princes Highway. Unfenced, unsheltered but shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. There is a big fort system with slides and climbing frames, baby and senior swing and more entertaining elements. You can find benches under shady trees and chill while the kids are burning some energy. At this park there are various sports courts including tennis and soccer. Beside the park there is a Corrimal Chicken House for some fresh food if you are hungry after big play. Car parking, toilets are available. Good place for some activities and sports.
near LOT 101 Princes Highway, Corrimal NSW 2518, Australia
- This playground is located on Chounding Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings swings, a sliding pole a spring rider and a monkey bar.
- This playground is located on Kirton Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a basketball toy.