Playground:The Glade Reserve
Address: near 16 Tanderra St
Sydney NSW 2076
The Glade Reserve is located at the end of Tanderra St, Wahroonga.
Children can play on big fort with slide. Older children can play on half-court basketball or two tennis courts. Toilets and picnic table are between playground and tennis courts.
Sorry there is no photo, can you please take some photos and upload them on your next visit and add the missing data - thanks.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- William Lewis Park is located at the corner of Fox Valley Road and Lucinda Avenue, Wahroonga. Children can play on slide, big see-saw, two spring riders and two swings (one baby). Benches are located around the playground.
corner of Fox Valley Road and Lucinda Avenue, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- Roland Reserve is a nice playground, located opposite 39 Roland Ave, Warrawee. Children can play on two swings (one baby), see-saw, fort with slide and playhouse. Benches are behind the toys in this completely fenced and mostly shaded playground.
near 40 Roland Ave, Warrawee NSW 2074, Australia
- Small playground, partially shaded by trees with a few toys but a nice open field for playing football, badminton etc. Fort, see saw and some other toys.
near 3 Pacific Hwy, Wahroonga New South Wales 2076, Australien
- Wahroonga Park is located at the south end of Coonanbarra Rd, Wahroonga. Children can play on four swings (two baby), toddler slide, big train playhouse, smaller playhouse, small and big see-saw. A couple of benches are located inside fenced playground. Across Coonanbarra Rd is Coonanbarra Cafe.
near 66A Coonanbarra Rd, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- A nice park found at the end of Arianna Avenue, Normanhurst. Set in a nice bushland you walk over a cool bridge to get to the equipment. The playground is simple and good with slide, fort, swings etc. There is a good path for riding bikes/scooters.
end of Arianna Avenue, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- Browns Field is located at 97a Campbell Dr, Wahroonga. Children can play on slide and two swings (one baby). Bench is in front of the playground. Beside the playground are tennis court and open field.
97a Campbell Dr, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- This playground is located on Carden Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. This park offers a variety of toys. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides and a climbing net. Next to it you can also find two sliding poles, a see-saw, a climbing wall and a set of swings. Around the park you can find a bike track. Equipment is set on a softfall area.
8 Carden Avenue, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- This lovely playground is set at Ferndale Park, located on Ferndale Road in Normanhurst. There is a small and cute playground for younger kids. It is fenced, unsheltered, but some areas are shaded by nice trees. Suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find fort with tunnel slide, twisted tunnel, wooden bridge, abacus, noughts and crosses and ladder. There are 2 spring riders and a baby and a senior swing. You can find picnic table and bench under the shade. Unfortunatelly there is no car parking. Great place for fun and relax.
near 2 Ferndale Road, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia