Playground:The Spit Reserve
Address: near Spit Road
Mosman NSW 2088
There is a new playground replacing old swing set at Spit Reserve on Spit Road. No shade cloth but some natural shade. The play area has rubber flooring and it is fenced. There is a fort, spiral slide and more entertaining elements. There are picnic tables beside, toilets and car parking. Good spot for some rest stop and relax.
Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Sandy Road and at a water front. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a playhouse, a small fort with slide and a bigger fort for older kids with two slides and a monkey bar. Biggest fort has two slides. At the side you can find two sliding poles. At the side of this park there is a picnic atable and parking. This area offers yacht activities as well as lots of green areas to play.
LOT 7121 Sandy Bay Rd, Clontarf NSW 2093, Australia
- A nice shaded play area with fort and slide. There's a sliding pole and some other toys. Parents can enjoy and maybe sit down on a big rock outside the playground. Or catch a cup of coffe at Bakehouse across the street. Please help make this article better and add some comments and photos, thank you
near 2 Ross Street, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia
42 Hopetoun Ave, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
- This small playground is located on Crn of Hope Street and Sydney Road. There is a baby and a senior swing.
near 27-29 Hope Street, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia
- This playground is located on Hope Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. Parking is available at the side of the street.
3 Hope St, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia
- The Bay Street Reserve playground is located on 8 Bay Street, Mosman, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has 4 swings and 2 spring riders all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around and play ball games in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers.
8 Bay St, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
- This colourful playground is located on Fromelles Avenue. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find two set of swings (themed swings for smaller kids and a regular one) in one area. At a second area you can find a see-saw, a climbing tower, a sliding pole, a fort with a slide and a climbing net. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.At the side of the park you can find two picnic areas. Gret playground for small and bigger kids. Around the park you can find a bike track.
61 Baranbali Ave, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia
- This small park is located on Serpentine Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes a set of swings ona softfall area.
6-7 Florence Ct, North Balgowlah Nueva Gales del Sur 2093, Australia