Address: near 120 Thirlmere Way
Tahmoor NSW 2573
Here's a skate park. Next to it is a parking lot, across this one you have sheltered picnic tables. All around is a lot of green area for ball games.
Wollondilly Shire Council
ph: (02) 4677 1100
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
LOT 7007 Dunlop Pl, Picton NSW 2571, Australia
- This playground is set at Picton Botanic Gardens near Argyle Street in Picton. It is suitable for toddlers, is suitable for all abilities. The equipment has Big boat theme and includes ramp to top platform of boat, tunnel slide, four seater see-saw, bike racks and many more of elements that keep kids entertaining. You can find a cycleway and nice walk paths. Shelters, picnic facilities with electric free BBQ, toilets, disabled facilities, coach parking. Ideal for group visits It is close to Picton Bowling Club and main street attractions. Ideal for family and group visits. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near Argyle Street, Picton NSW 2571, Australia
55 Argyle St, Picton NSW 2571, Australia
- This fenced playground is located on the Sunrise Road in Yerrinbool. It is naturally shaded and suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with slide, poles, monkey bar, spring rider, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There are two picnic tables under shady trees. Nice little park.
near 51 Sunrise Road, Yerrinbool NSW 2575, Australia
- The Boronia Park is located on the Stanley Street in Hill Top. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, bridge, monkey bar, poles, ladder, a baby and a senior swing and some other elements. There are picnic tables and public toilets. There are tennis courts, cricket courts and nice grassed areas with trees, you can bring a blanket for lounging and some snacks. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 31 Stanley Street, Hill Top NSW 2575, Australia
- It's a beautiful playground in a beautiful park! Accessed on Young Ave. There are natural and modern climbers, fort, slide, rocks and other. Some grassy space beside, good for ball and other games. The park features a walk track, pathways, pretty nice picnic spots, tennis courts (southern side), shelters, bbq facilities, toilets (close to the playground) and beautiful pond. Boardwalk near the playground. Really nice refreshing place.
near 10 Young Avenue, Camden Park NSW 2570, Australia
near 38 Crookston Drive, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- It's a well equipped play area for kids. Located on Cnr Lawson Ave and Crookston Dr. The whole reserve is fenced. There is a children's playground inside, a basketball half court for older kids, grassy and shady rooms, picnic table and benches. The play equipment includes baby and senior swing, fort, slide, climbing frames, spiral pole, monkey bars, bridge, ladder, climbing mat, small tunnel, smaller slide and small sliding pole.
near Cnr Lawson Ave and Crookston Dr, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia