Playground:Thornton Park Playground, Balmian
Address: near 1 Darling Street
Balmain East NSW 2041
This playground is set at Thornton Park, located on Darling Street in Balmain East. It is unfenced, unsheltered. There are picnic tables, public toilets, a baby and a senior swing and some other elements.
Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set at Illoura Reserve, located on Weston Street in Balmain East. It is unfenced, unsheltered. You can find fort with slide, monkey bar, see saw, swings and some other toys. There are few sheltered picnic tables, public toilets, car parking and basketball half court for the older kids. Nice views of the bay. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos, Thank You!
near LOT 1 Weston Street, Balmain East NSW 2041, Australia
- This adventure playground is situated at Pirrama Park on Pirrama Road located in the inner city suburb of Pyrmont. There is open view to Johnstons Bay. It is a stunning waterfront award-winning park with large grassed areas for recreation and play, children’s playground with imaginative play equipment from ‘whale bones’ to musical instruments and a community square located at the southern edge of the site with a shaded, grassed area overlooking the sheltered bay. So, the playground equipment has: an area for water play, large climbing net and many kinds of climbing frames, kinds of swings for any ages, musical elements, stand on spinners, large sandpit with diggers and more entertaining elements. You can find seats everywhere around, also sheltered seating areas, there are grassy areas, too. There is a car parking. Interesting modern place!
- Playground is located in a green area connecting Pottinger and Downshire St. Kids can play on a climbing system with variety of climbing and swinging toys. On the opposite side in the shade of trees are three benches.
near 2 Pottinger Street, Dawes Point NSW 2000, Australia
- The Mort Bay Park is located on Mort Street, Birchgrove, New South Wales. It is in a residential area. The playground has a fort, 3 slides, 2 swing sets, a climbing tower and a jumping star on a trampoline all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. The playground is near open water and is partially fenced. There are benches all around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children. There is also an unsheltered picnic table near the park for snacks or lunches.
LOT 23 Mort St, Birchgrove NSW 2041, Australia
- This playground is really basic. It has two swings (one baby) and a fort with climbing net. It is complitely fenced and located in the shade of trees with four benches aside. The flooring is rubber and grass.
24 Trinity Ave, Dawes Point NSW 2000, Australia
- This palyground is located on Blues Point Road inside Blues Point Reserve. It is fenced and unshaded. This playground occupies a foreshore location and has excellent harbour, city and bridge views.It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a mounted boat, a whale sculpture and spinning rides. At the side you can find a picnic table and some parking.
11-12 Blues Point Rd, McMahons Point NSW 2060, Australia
- The Gladstone Park is located on 2 Eaton Street, Balmain, New South Wales. It has a fort two slides, one normal slide and one curved slide, a monkey bar and a flying fox all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The park is fully fenced and has lots of natural shade.
2 Eaton St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
87-97 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia