Address: 68 Lowana St
Villawood NSW 2163
The playground in Thurina Park is located on 68 Lowana Street, Villawood, New South Wales. The playground has 2 swings, a slide, fort, spring rider, flying fox and climbing net all on soft fall. This is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. The playground also has a bicycle track for pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for running and playing ball games. It is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There is a sheltered picnic table for snacks or lunches near the playground. There are many seats located in the open field for parents to seat on.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Hilwa Street in Villawood. There is a large climbing tower which is suitable for all ages as well as a small bicycle path and some open grass area. Although there are toilets here, they are only opened on request for park events. There is a shopping complex located alongside the park which has various stores and services on offer.
Hilwa Street, Villawood NSW, 2163, Australia
- Walshaw Park is located near 6 Trebartha Street, Bass Hill, New South Wales. The park is suitable for toddlers, pre, primary and high schoolers. The playground has a slide, 2 swings, a spring rider, single pole merry-go-round, fort and a flying fox all placed on soft fall. There is an open filed near the playground for children to play in and run around in. There is a sheltered picnic table for snacks or lunches. There is also a bench for parents to seat on while watching their children have fun in the park.
near 6 Trebartha St, Bass Hill NSW 2197, Australia
- This is a very basic, but enjoyable playground. It has plenty of open space for the kids to run around in and is located on the quiet street of Montrose Avenue in Fairfield East. There are trees for shade; however no shade on the playground area.
near 21 Montrose Avenue, Fairfield East NSW 2165, Australia
- Parents please help make this article better and add some photos and information, thank you Toys incl climbing tower and play system with monkey bars. Playground is located next to a big parking lot and toilets. There are a couple of sheltered picnic tables scattered around the park, open water is near by.
Beatty Parade, Georges Hall NSW 2198, Australia
- This playground is accessible from both Hollywood Drive & Willis Street in Lansvale. It is well equipped to keep the younger children entertained while the older kids take advantage of the bicycle track, basketball court or open grass areas. The established trees provide a good amount of shade and the playground is set far off the road making it safer for the younger kids.
Day Street, Lansvale NSW, 2166, Australia
- The playground in Middleton Park is located on 69 Brennan Street, Sydney, New South Wales. The playground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers and has a fort, slide, 2 swings, 2 spring riders and a flying fox all placed on soft fall. There is an open filed near the playground for children to run around and play ball games in and it's suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There is a bench near the playground for parents to sit on while they keep an eye on their children. The playground also has a sheltered picnic table for snacks or lunches.
69 Brennan St, Sydney NSW 2199, Australia
- The Rose Park playground is located on 113 Rose Street, Sefton, New South Wales. The playground has slides, a rope bridge and fort suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. It also has unsheltered picnic tables for snacks or lunches. There are lawn tennis courts near the playground for primary and high schoolers. There is also an indoor center for different indoor games near the playground.
113 Rose St, Sefton NSW 2162, Australia
- This playground is located on Campbell Hill Road. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find two set of swings, a fort with a slide and monkey bars around. One set of swings is on a softfall area. This is a great place and offers a varity of facilities such as a bocce area, walking trails, basketball courts, barbecue and picnic facilities. Around this park you can find a bike track and parking. Sorry for the lack of photos.
LOT 2 Campbell Hill Rd, Guildford NSW 2161, Australia