Address: 79 Unwins Bridge Road
Tempe Nueva Gales del Sur 2044
This playground is located on Unwins Bridge Road. It is fenced and partially haded. As toy equipment you can find a climbing tower, a set of swings a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a bench and a picnic table. Equipment is set on a softfall area.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Sydenham Green playground is situated on Rowe Street in Sydenham. The playground is fully fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find fort with slides, bridge, tunnel, climbing nets, monkey bar, poles, abacus, spring riders, swing set and some other elements. Furthermore, there is the eating area with picnic tables and BBQs, public toilets, basketball court, off-leash dog exercise area and large grassy green area for kids to kick the ball. Car parking, too.
near 10 Rowe Street, Sydenham NSW 2044, Australia
- A fenced toddler playground, located on Cnr Frederick St and Unwins Bridge Rd. The play equipment is set on rubber underfoot, includes a baby plus a senior swing, a small slide with climbers and some panel game. Seating beside and some grass.
near 186 Unwins Bridge Road, Sydenham NSW 2044, Australia
- Located on the corner of Victoria Rd and Sydenham St. Adjacent to tennis school. Unfenced, unsheltered. Surrounded with grass and trees. There are some basic toys as monkey bar, slide and more. Benches around. You can help to make tjhis article better by uploading some photos and details.
near Victoria Rd Near Sydenham Rd, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- There is a fenced, hidden local playground on Silver St. You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos, thanks.
near 45 Silver Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Small fenced playground by the railway, located at the end of O'Hara St. There is a spring rider, a see saw and a baby plus a senior swing. The equipment is set on rubber soft fall underfoot. Suited for younger kids and toddlers. There are some trees for shade.
near 36 O'Hara Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- A lovely local place between Roberts and Mary Sts. It's fenced and soft fall grounded, has some trees. There is a swing, a springer and a slide with climbers. Suited for younger kids. Seating beside.
near 6 Roberts Street, St Peters NSW 2044, Australia
- Small, fenced local playground on Illawara Rd in Marrickville. You can help to improve this article by addign details and photos, thanks.
near 171 Illawarra Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- This good playground is located on Carrington Road. It is fenced and partly shady by trees. The toy equipment is set on rubber soft fall underfoot and is suitable for toddlers. You will find baby and senior swing, spring rider, stand on spinner, see saw, playhouse with abacus, nought&crosses and shopfront, play unit with 2 slides, climbing pole, steps, flying fox and spider web climber. The playground is right next to a playing field. Benches around. Picnic facilities and bbq beside. Toilets available.
near 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia