Playground:Tobruk and Warrego Street Reserve
Address: 28 Warrego St
North St Marys NSW 2760
This playground is located on Tobruk Street inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings. Good area with lots of open field to enjoy.
Penrith City Council
ph: (02) 4732 7777
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Wattle Avenue. It is fully fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system, a see-saw, a spring rider and a set of swings. There is a public toilet beside the playground and shops just behind.
near 4 Wattle Ave, North St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This playground is located on Sycamore Street. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, a set of swings and a spring rider and a monkey bar. Good large area for games and picnics.
6 Sycamore St, North St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This small grassy playground is located on Araluen Avenue inside Jack Jewry Reserve. Inside this park you can find a set of swings. There is also a sheltered picnic area.
5 Merinda St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- Astley Park is located on Chapel Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: a set of swings. At the side of the park you can find some seating.
34 Chapel St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- Australia and Brisbane Street Reserve is located on Brisbane Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: a play system with a slide and a set of swings (junior and senior swings). Seating is available at the sides of the park.
167 Brisbane St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This playground is set at Kokoda Park, located on Charles Hackett Drive in St Marys. It is unfenced and unsheltered. Best suited for a younger kids. The play equipment includes two forts, slide, monkey bars, flying fox, climbing and sliding poles, paralel bars, plenty of various climbing frames. Seating available under natural shade. Car parking and bike path. Bring some snacks and a great book and chill under shade of trees while the kids climb and jump.
3 Charles Hackett Dr, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This park is located on Stapleton Parade and inside Bennett Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find aset of swings and a fort with two slides. At the side of this park you can find some sheltered picnic area and some seating.
7 King St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This is a smaller playground beside a large open field. Playground is partially shaded. Children can play on long rope bridge and climbing tower. There are some toys for smaller children in the shaded area. Beside the playground are sheltered picnic tables with BBQ and a couple of benches. Parking is available along the street.
opposite 22 Woolls Cres , Ropes Crossing NSW 2760, Australia