Address: near 36 Bunyala St
Blakehurst NSW 2221
This wonderful playground can be found on Bunyala Street, Sydney.It is fenced so it is very safe for kids. A short distance from the playground is a petrol station. There is also an open field quite close suitable for skating.
Kogarah City Council
ph: (02) 9330 9400
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Gnarbo Ave inside Caess Bush Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment youc an find two set of swings located on different areas and two forts with slide also located on different areas as well. Around this parl you can find a bike track too. This reserve offers toilets, parking and walk tracks. Arount this reserve there is a lot of bushland backdrop to enjoy.
65 Gnarbo Ave, Carss Park NSW 2221, Australia
- This colourful playground is located on West Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a monkey bar, a bridge and a set of swings. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the front of this park you can find some seating.
212A West St, Blakehurst NSW 2221, Australia
- This is a quite large area amongst the houses in the suburbian area. Kids have lots of space to run around or play ball games. Toys include swings. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
near 124 Connells Point Road, Sydney NSW 2221, Australia
- This playground is located on Vista Street and The Promenade at a foreshore area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a see saw and a spring rider. At the side you can find one seat and a unsheltered picnic table.
255 The Promenade, Sans Souci NSW 2219, Australia
- This small playground is situated at Duggan Park on Greenacre Rd. It is unfenced, unsheltered. There is a play system with climbing frames, slide and tunnel, swings and spinner. The grassy area around is great for some sports and ball games. There are picnic tables around under pretty nice and shady trees. Good for some afternoon relax and activity.
81 Greenacre Rd, Connells Point NSW 2221, Australia
- This ample playground is located on Kyle Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slude and a paltform bridge and a scale swing. At the back of this park there is a simulation of a basketball court for younger kids. This park offers toilets and parking areas.
163 Kyle Parade, Connells Point NSW 2221, Australia
- This big rubber playground offers fun for everyone. There are forts witht slides, monkey bars, swings, spring riders and much more. Picnic table and some benches are scattered around. Next to the playground is a basketball court and an open area where kids can run around. Parking is available coming in from Rickard St. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
opposite 30 Morshead Drive, Connells Point NSW 2221, Australia
- This palyground is located on Ramsgate Road at a waterfront. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide,a monkey bar,a climbing net and a rope bridge. You can also find two sets of swings. At the side of the park you can find a sheltered picnic area. Around the park you can find a bike track.
43 Ramsgate Rd, Kogarah Bay NSW 2217, Australia