Playground:Todd Reserve, Mascot
Address: 58 Wentworth Ave
Mascot NSW 2020
This playground is located in Todd Reserve on Wentworth Ave, Mascot. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide on one area and a set of swings at another. Nice large open area to run around.
City of Botany Bay
ph: (02) 9366 3600
City of Botany Bay
ph: (02) 9366 3600
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- L'Estrange Park playground is situated at the corner of King St & Sutherland St. Playground is partly shaded by trees and well fenced from the street. Kids can play on swings, slide and see-saw. For older ones there's a half basketball court a little further along King Street. There's plenty of space for running or playing ball games.
Cnr King St & Sutherland St, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
- This playground is found in Lauriston Park on Middlemiss Street, Rosebery. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. At the side of the park you can find two seats. This is a small park with an open space area.
10 Middlemiss St, Rosebery NSW 2018, Australia
- The Moscot playground is at Lionel Bowen Park on Forster St.It is unfenced, great for small and older kids.Equipment including sand pit,swings, train,climbing net tower and climbing frames,bridge, pannels, tunnel.Has toilets,seats under the shady trees,covered picnic tables.Bike path is cross the area,so have nice open grasses area,car parking.
near 32 Forster St, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
- This playground is set at Sir Garnet Jackson Reserve on Victoria St.It is partially fenced,unsheltered with many shady trees around.There are two play area one is swings only,other has climbing fort with slides,sliding pole,climbing net,bridge,ladder,spinner tower,swings.You can find seats,covered picnic table,bbq,car parking,bike track around the big open grassy area.
near 13 Victoria St, Botany NSW 2019, Australia
- This modern and exciting playground is situated at Sir Joseph Banks Park on Livingstone Avenue, Botany. The toy equipment includes a challenging climbing set with climbing wall, ladder, ropes, poles and net, very exciting and crazy see saw, springers, abacus, monkey bar, flying fox, slide, merry go round, huge round swing for more kids, usual swings, wooden fort, slide. There is a covered picnic area. Large grassy spaces are great for more activities ore just to lounge. There is nice environment with tracks for walk and view also nice lakes with birds. Superb place for family picnic, relax and experiences. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near 26 Livingstone Avenue, Botany NSW 2019, Australia
- This lovely playground is and Beaconsfield Park on Queen St. It is fully fenced, sheltered by sails, suitable for toddlers. There are swings, fort, slide, fireman's pole and other entertaining elements. There is a picnic area with several tables and a BBQ right at the side of the play area, sheltered by sail, too. Also, there is a Yum Cha at Your Place restaurant across the street. There are tennis courts, basket court and a grassy area for some sports activities, ball games.
54 Queen St, Beaconsfield NSW 2015, Australia
- There are three spots where sets of swings are standing next to a bench.
LOT 7067 Park Parade, Pagewood NSW 2035, Australia
- John Calopedos Memorial Playground is located at the intersection of Edward Ave & Doncaster Ave next to an oval. The playground is partially fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There are more play areas separated for younger and older kids. Some are shady by pretty trees. You can find baby and senior swings, fort with climbing frames, another smaller fort and more entertaining elements. There is a bike track meandering between the play areas. You can relax on benches. Great place for outdoor activities and relax.
intersection of Edward Ave & Doncaster Ave, Sydney NSW 2032, Australia