Playground:Tom Kenny Reserve Playground, Marrickville NSW
Address: near 26-30 Bayley Street
Marrickville NSW 2204
Good local playground on Bayley St. Shaded by sail, rubber grounded. There are swings, springers, stand on spinner, play unit with double slide, small tunnel, shop front, climbing net. There are benches, also a picnic table under natural shade. Some grass beside and trees.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Fenced local playground on Dibble Ave, adjacent to Dibble Ave Waterhole. The equipment is set under shady trees and on rubber underfoot. There is a pelican spring rider, baby and senior swing, play unit with wave slide, spider web climber, tunnel. Also frogs to climb and sit on them. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos, thanks.
near 10-12 Dibble Avenue, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Rowe Playground is located on Keith Lane, Dulwich Hill, New South Wales. The playground is located near an apartment complex. It has a slide, see-saw and a swing all placed on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There are benches near the playground for parents to sit on as they keep an eye on their children playing.
Keith Ln, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- A triangular park surrounded with rail way, best accessed from Ness Ave. It's a good place for older kids as there is a skatebowl, basketball court, tennis court, mountain bike track. Sheltered seating, toilets, car parking available. You can can help to make better this article by uploding photos and details, thanks :)
near Ness Ave, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This playground is set in a big park by the Cooks River. It's accessed off Tennyson St. Fenced, soft fall grounded and has some trees at the side. There are 2 slides, climbing frames, springers, swings, poles and other elements. Seating at the side.
near 14 Tennyson Street, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This playground is located at Ness Park, on Hollands Ave, Marrickville. It is fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment is set on a soft fall rubber area. Best suited for younger kids, includes spiral and fireman's pole, climbing net, slides, spring riders, swings one with harness, climbing frames and more entertaining elements. Kids can run around and kick the ball in the grass by the play area. There are some benches under shady trees for chilling and watching the kids play. Good playground to take the children for some afternoon outdoor activity.
near 1-5 Hollands Avenue, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- There is an interesting toddler playground with modern equipment, set in a local park on Terrace Rd. It has a toddler slide, some climbing mats and few unusual toys. It's unfenced, unsheltered (partly shady by trees) and soft fall grounded. There is enough grass to run around and playing ball games, also there are some trees and seating. Lovely place.
near 61-63 Terrace Road, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This playground is located on Harnett Ave. It has a baby plus a senior swing, a spring rider and a slide. Best for younger kids. Grassy spaces around and seats and picnic tables are nearby.
near 10 Roach Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Located on Warburton St near Jersey St. Set by the rail way. There are two play areas, a shaded and an unshaded one. Both are rubber grounded. The toy equipment includes slides, monkey bars, flying fox, various climbers, springer, swings, bridges, play house, fort, panels, train structure for the younger kids with slide, etc. A basketball half court right beside the toy equipment. The playground is surrounded with grass. There are walk/bike paths. You can find picnic facilities, bbq, benches, toilets. Car park nearby.
near 15-17 Warburton Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia