Playground:Tomaree Sports Complex Playground, Salamander Bay
Address: near Nelson Bay Road
Nelson Bay NSW 2315
This fully fenced playground is set at the Tomaree Sports Complex, located on Nelson Bay Road in Nelson Bay. As toy equipment you can find a play system with slide, twisted slide, tunnels, ladders, shop front, poles, noughts and crosses and some other toys. there are covered and uncovered picnic tables and BBQs. The park is host to plenty tennis courts, cricket courts, oval and swimming pools. Public toilets and car parkings, too. It is a perfect location for families to enjoy some quality time together.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Conroy Park is located on Sandy Point Road in Corlette. The playground is partially fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a play unit with slide and many activities for climbing, jumping and sliding and a baby and a senior swing. There are picnic tables and BBQ. Great place for some outdoor activity and relax.
near 39A Sandy Point Road, Corlette NSW 2315, Australia
- Bagnalls Beach Playground is located on Burbong Street, Nelson Bay. It is partially fenced, partially shady by trees and soft fall grounded. The play equipment includes swings, rocker, flying fox, fort, slide and various climbing frames. There are picnic tables around the play area and a covered BBQ. Some grassy space is good for ball games. Car parking is close. Pretty nice and relaxing place with wide open panorama with the view of the sea.
near 1 Burbong Street, Nelson Bay NSW 2315, Australia
- The Corlotte Point park is located on Corlette Point Road in Corlette. Nice playground at the beach side. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. You can find play unit with slide, tunnel, fireman's pole, monkey bar and some other climber, also, there is a spring rider. You can find sheltered BBQ and some unsheltered picnic tables. The open view of the water and the open space are all big plus joy, great for the families relaxing day. Car parking, too.
near 10 Corlette Point Road, Corlette NSW 2315, Australia
- With a great view over the water this open playground has it all. From swings (incl one for disabled) to climbing nets and poles, monkey bar and fort with slide. Beach is near by so if playground is not enough fun you can walk there for some water play. Picnic tables are on each side of the playground, parking spaces are up front. A couple of cafes and restaurants are across the parking lot.
near 62 Victoria Parade, Nelson Bay NSW 2315, Australia
- This playground is located on Boronia Drive in Salamander Bay. The playground is unfenced and partially shaded by trees. Suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with slide, ladder and poles, also, there is a baby and a senior swing. There are sheltered picnic tables and grassy spaces in this park.
near 12 Boronia Drive, Salamander Bay NSW 2317, Australia
- This playground is located on Soldiers Point Road in Salamander Bay. The playground partially fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. As toy equipment you can find a play system with slide, various poles, ladders, monkey bars and many activities for climbing, jumping and sliding. The park is host an oval, picnic tables and BBQ. For a few meters away, you can find public toilets. Car parking, too.
near 253-255 Soldiers Point Road, Salamander Bay NSW 2317, Australia
- This playground is set at Fly Point Park on Beach Rd, Nelson Bay. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, shady by trees. Suitable for all abilities. You can find two play areas, one has a special disabled swing with haress, noughts and crosses and other play platforms, the other play area has balance ring and a challenging climbing set with various climbing frames. There are picnic tables. Car parking by the road. Pretty good place, really relaxing with its wide open panorama including the view of the sea.
near Beach Road, Nelson Bay NSW 2315, Australia
- George Reserve - Soldiers Point Playground is between the busy Soldiers Point Road and the beach of Salamander Bay in NSW. It's partially fenced from the road. There are a long parking for cars and bus stop for a short walk nearby. The playground is sanded. There are five playing elements: two swings, two spring riders and one climbing tower. Beside you have two seats and more unsheltered picnic tables with some shielding trees. There are drinking fountain and toilets. The views are amazing, the playground is good and beach area fun as well.
near 173 Soldiers Point Road, Salamander Bay NSW 2317, Australia