Address: opposite 1-15 Austin Grove
Zetland NSW 2017
This is a nice playground for smaller kids. There are two swings (one baby) and some balancing toys. Forts have slides, climbing toys, bridge and more. Benches are located all along the playground. Fence is positioned toward the street.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- If your kids like climbing toys than they will like this place. There are two forts with all sorts of climbing equipment (sliding pole, bridge, different stairs, monkey bars). There are also two kinds of swing and a long slide. A spring rider and a baby swing are suitable for the smaller kids. For older kids there's half basketball court. Playground is fenced toward the street. Parking spaces are across the street. Benches are beside the toys.
near 248-250 Pitt Street, Waterloo NSW 2017, Australia
- This playground is located on Balfour Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. At antoher area you can find six sliding poles. All equipment is set on a softfall area.
16 Balfour Road, Kensington NSW 2033, Australia
- This is just a simple playground with basic toys (slide and swings) and a couple of benches. It's nicely shaded by trees but mostly open toward the street.
40 Douglas St, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia
- This lovely playground is and Beaconsfield Park on Queen St. It is fully fenced, sheltered by sails, suitable for toddlers. There are swings, fort, slide, fireman's pole and other entertaining elements. There is a picnic area with several tables and a BBQ right at the side of the play area, sheltered by sail, too. Also, there is a Yum Cha at Your Place restaurant across the street. There are tennis courts, basket court and a grassy area for some sports activities, ball games.
54 Queen St, Beaconsfield NSW 2015, Australia
- Playground is divided into two parts, half is grassy and the other half (which includes toys) has rubber flooring. Toys are sliding pole, playhouse and fort with slide. There are a couple of toys in the middle of playground. Parking lot is on the other side.
near 72 Boronia Street, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia
- Kids can play on toys like two swings (one baby) and fort with slide and climbing net. Seating is around the playground. Bring kiddy bikes, there's plenty of space.
near 60 Redfern Street, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia
- This playground is located on Park Road. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and two sets of swings. At the side there are three sheltered picnic tables. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. There is a tennis court at the side as well.
11 Park Road, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia
- This pretty cool and interesting playground is situated on the corner of Lansdowne Street and Marlborough St at Ward Park, Surry Hills. Partially fenced, shady by trees. There are two play areas, one for older kids with a big rope climbing tower, a cool flying fox and mini skate park. The other play area has a slide, bridge, small climbing net, balance ring, stand on spinner. Also a basketball half court is available for a few meters from the play area. There are some benches for the parents and a grassy space what is good for kids to play together some sports and ball games. Great and fun place with cool activities.
near 26 Lansdowne Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia