Address: End of Towradgi St
Narraweena NSW 2099
Simple little local reserve with a see-saw at the end of Towradgi St. Apparently there is a little merry-go-round but I can't see it, maybe you can upload a few photos on your next visit.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Parr Parade and Ronald Avenue. It is located inside Parr Reserve. The park includes basic toy equipment: a set of swings and a spring rider. It is unfenced and unshaded.
near 142 Parr Parade, Narraweena NSW 2099, Australia
- A pleasant open forest with path linking Careden Ave to Comack Rd. Plenty of grass area to run around and a set of swings to play on. Please update this article uploading a few photos after your next visit.
End of Careden Ave, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is located on Nalya Road inside Nalya Reserve. Basic toy equipment includes: one set of swings and one slide. It is unfenced and partially shaded. There is some seating area around the park.
near 7 Nalya Rd, Narraweena NSW 2099, Australia
- This great playground is situated inside Princess Mary Reserve. It is on Princess Marry Street and Mc. Killop Road and it not fenced. This playground is suitable for baby, pre school and primary school kids. Toy equipment consists of two baby swings, one fort with slide and a climbing tower. All equipment is situated on a softfall area.
near 47 Princess Mary (corner of McKillop Rd) St, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is located at the end of Warri Close (and the end of Lascelles Rd North - a foot path links the two streets through the park). It is unfenced and naturally shaded. Basic toy equipment can be found here: one slide, a spring rider and a see saw. A picnic table is located next to this playground.
End of Warri Close, Narraweena NSW 2099, Australia
- This small playground is located on Lillihina Avenue inside Lillihina Reserve. There is basic toy equipment: one slide and one set of swings. It is unfenced and naturally shaded.
1 Lillihina Ave, Cromer NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is inside Kerry Reserve on Kerry Close. It is not fenced and it has got some natural shade. Toy equipment includes two swings.
End of Kerry Close, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is located on Tyaragah Place inside a residential area. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. It has got basic toy equipment: one slide, a see-saw and a set of swings. A seat platform is available.
2-12 Tyagarah Pl, Cromer NSW 2099, Australia