Playground:Trevor Street Playground
Address: near 3-5 Trevor St
Lilyfield NSW 2040
Trevor Street Playground is located on Trevor Street, Lilyfield, New South Wales. The playground has a fort, slide, see-saw swing and spring rider all placed on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is a bench near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. The playground is located in a residential area and is fully fenced.
ph: (02) 9367 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set at Orange Grove Plaza on Balmain Rd.Suitable for toddlers and younger kids.It is fenced,unsheltered with shady trees around.Has open grassy area for run and games and kiddy bike path.Play equipment has climbing fort with slide and more climbing elements,spring rider.You can find toilets,seat under the tree.
near 305-311 Balmain Rd, Lilyfield NSW 2040, Australia
- War Memorial Park is located on Catherine Street, Leichhardt. It is located in a residential area. It has an open field for children of all ages to run around in and play ball games. It also has a bicycle track for pre and primary schoolers.
near 301 Catherine St, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia
- This playground is located on Piper Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find climbing equipment for smaller kids.
43 Piper Street, Lilyfield NSW 2040, Australia
- The playground on corner of Hill and Mackenzie Streets, Leichhardt, New South Wales. It has a swing set is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The playground is fenced, and the area has trees making it fun to explore.
Corner of Hill and Mackenzie St, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia
- This playground is set at Pioneers Memorial Park, located on Norton Street in Leichhardt. The playground is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. As play equipment you can find the slide with ramp, climbing net, merry go round, climbing net structure, sand pit with sand diggers, swings and some other elements. There are public toilets, disabled toilets, picnic tables, large rotunda, car parking. Nice relaxing park with big grass.
near LOT Norton Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia
- This playground is located on Cook Street in Rozelle. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: playhouse, slide, climbing wall, poles, stand on spinner, shop front, a baby and a senior swing, spring riders. There is a bench for parents to sit and chill.
near 33 Cook Street, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- This playground is set at Leichhardt Park, located on Glover Street in Lilyfield. It is partially fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find fort with slides, monkey bar, climbing wall, a baby and a senior swing, nest swing, also, there is seniors outdoor fitness station. There are public toilets, picnic tables and large oval. Next to the playground there is aquatic centre. Car parking, too. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 58 Glover Street, Lilyfield NSW 2040, Australia
- This playground is at Easton Park on Lilyfield Rd. It is fully fenced, shaded, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes a fort, slides, sliding and climbing poles, bridge and climbing frames, monkey bar and flying fox, baby and senior swing. You can find benches and a covered picnic table inside the fence. Beside the playground there are toilets, car parking and nice grassy field for some ball games. Superb playground for some active afternoon.
opposite 88 Lilyfield Road, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia