Address: 8 Karius Street
Glenfield NSW 2167
This playground is located on Karius Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a set of swings and a see-saw.
Campbelltown City Council
ph: (02) 4645 firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a hidden playground between Leacock Lanes and White Way. Nice shady park with open field in the middle. Playground with fey toys and a covered picnic table beside. You can help to make this article better by adding some details of this playground, also photos.
near 8 White Way, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located Bounganville Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a monkey bar.
12 Bougainville Road, Glenfield NSW 2167, Australia
- Nice woody park between Niland Way and Keneally Way. The playground is unfenced and unsheltered. There are basic elements ans swings, slide, monkey bar, etc. Open grassy space beside. At the side of the play area there is a covered picnic table. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details, thanks.
near 8 Niland Way, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- Lovely, shady, hidden local playground, found on Kendall Drive. Unfenced, soft fall grouned, suitable fr toddlers. There is ababy plus a senior swing, see saw, fort, slide, poles, climbers. Some grass around and trees. Covered picnic table beside. Bike/walk path running beside.
near 123 Kendall Drive, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on Victoria Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find another fort with a slide. There is also some seats at the side.
near 41 Victoria Road, Macquarie Fields NSW 2564, Australia
- There is a small playground at Gandangara Park on Strawberry Road, Casula. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. You can find a play unit with wooden bridge, climbing net, ladders, abacus, noughts and crosses, monkey bar, flying fox, slide and two spring riders. There are benches under natural shade and a sheltered picnic table for parents, walk/bike track, and some grassland for some more activities.
near 27 Strawberry Road, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- This playgroud is located on Clematis Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, two climbing nets and a spring rider.
2 Clematis Place, Macquarie Fields NSW 2564, Australia
- Lovely small local park with tall trees, located on Blackwood Ave. The play area is unfenced, partly shady by trees, soft fall grounded. The toy equipment: slide, monkey bars and few other climbers, bridge, flying fox, see saw and unusual balance stuffs. A bench beside, also some grass for the littlies to run around.
near 19-21 Blackwood Avenue, Casula NSW 2170, Australia