Playground:Tuckwell Park II
Address: near 12 Fontenoy Rd
Macquarie Park NSW 2113
This playground is located on Fontenoy Road inside Tuckwell Park. Toy equipment includes one fort with slide and a spring rider. This parks offers some seating and parking at the sides and lots of open field area.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is a great park with lots of challenges for kids. It is located on Fontenoy Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: a challenging fort with two slides, a set of swings, a slide, two spring riders, a see-saw and a climbing tower. At the side of the park you can find some seats. This is a good place for large families and groups.
44 Fontenoy Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
- Albert Drive Playground is located in the middle of Saint Crispens Green. It is accessible from the northern part of the street (near 15 Albert Dr). There is only a big slide (too high for smaller children) and a see-saw. Open area around it is suitable for ball games. All of the area is fenced, either by fence or by private houses.
Between 16 - 22 Albert Drive, Killara, New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Claire Taylor Park is located at the end of Camira Street, West Pymble. There are two swings (one baby), slide. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE YOUR CAMERA WITH YOU THE NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND ADD DATA, THANK YOU
End of Camira Street, West Pymble New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Bandalong Reserve is located opposite 21 Bandalong Ave, West Pymble. There are two swings (one baby), see-saw and climbing toy with nets and poles.
opposite 21 Bandalong Ave, West Pymble New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Jinker's Green playground is located between 31 - 33 Charles Street, West Lindfield. The playground is reachable from two streets - Charles Street and 6 Montreal Av. Children can play on spring rider, long slide, see-saw. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE YOUR CAMERA WITH YOU ON YOUR NEXT VISIT TO THE PARK AN ADD DATA, THANK YOU
between 31 - 33 Charles Street, West Lindfield NSW 2071, Australia
- Boronga Avenue Reserve is located opposite 11 - 17 Boronga Avenue, West Pymble. There are two swings (one baby) and a slide for kids and a bench for parents.
Opposite 11 - 17 Boronga Avenue, West Pymble New South Wales 2073, Australia
- At the end of Prince of Wales Drive there is a nice set of playgrounds with lots of BBQ space. Area is partly shaded by trees. There is a fort with spiral slide for kids, climbing net, monkey bar and upside-down seesaw and swing combination. There are two sheltered BBQ areas. A large open area for ball games and four basketball courts just behind the trees. Toilets (for disabled also) are near by. There are many parking spaces (some reserved for disabled). Just along the street there is West Pymble Swimming Pool.
End of Prince of Wales Drive, West Pymble New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Honeysuckle Creek Reserve / Bowes Avenue Reserve is located at the corner of Bowes and Gurin Avenues, Killara. There is a slide, two spring riders, swing and one bench for parents. Playground is not fenced. It is complitely shaded by trees.
Corner of Bowes and Gurin Avenues, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia