Playground:Tumpoaba Reserve Playground, Maryland
Address: near 126-128 Callan Avenue
Maryland NSW 2287
This unfenced playground is located on the Callan Ave. It has a fort, swing and some other toys. Bike path is around. Please send us photos to get this article better, thanks.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on the John T Bell Drive. It has a fort, slide, abacus, see saw, monkey bars, sliding pole, spiral pole and climbers. It has a huge grassy space around and picnic tables.
near 144 Maryland Drive, Maryland NSW 2287, Australia
- There is a very simple playground at Oak Park on Oak Close in Fletcher. You can find swings for younger kids and a basketball half court for older kids. There is an open grassy space great for some sports and ball games, also bring a blanket and make a fun picnic in the grass. The place is surrounded with nice trees, good spot for some relax. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near 13 Oak Close, Fletcher NSW 2287, Australia
- This playground is located on Bernborough Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and climbers, a set of swings and a spring rider. At the side you can find a seat. Open grass around and some trees.
near 14-16 Bernborough Avenue, Maryland NSW 2287, Australia
- This playground is located on Beauford Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings.
- This playground is situated at Loch Ness Park on Loch Ness Drive, Fletcher. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. As toy equipment you can find swings, climbing wall, climbing net and other climbing frames and a spring rider. There are benches and covered picnic tables. Nice walk and bike track around the lake. Great place for some outdoor relax with the kids.
near Loch Ness Drive, Fletcher NSW 2287, Australia
- This small playgound is located on Bowen Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a spring rider. There are unsheltered picnic facilites inside this reserve.
- Located on Cnr Rabaul and Macarthur Streets beside an oval. There are 4 swings, a lookout with slide and ladder, a see saw. A drinking tap and 2 benches at the side. Big grassy field beside. Nice open panorama.
near Cnr Rabaul and Macarthur Streets NSW 2307, Australia
- Being situated on Blanch Street and Long Crescent this playground offers basic toy equipment such as a set of swings and a spring rider.
near 42 Long Crescent, Shortland NSW 2307, Australia