Playground:Turramurra Memorial Park
Address: Karuah Rd
Turramurra NSW 2074
This playground is set in Turramurra Memorial Park located on Karuah Rd. It is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find swings and a play system with slides, bridge and climbing frames. It is set between tennis courts. There is a bike path and grassy area what is good for some sports activities and ball games. You can find some seats.
Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Cameron Park is located at the corner of Eastern Road and Gilroy Road, Turramurra. This is a very nice park for younger children. It's complitely fenced and mostly shaded. There are many toys for children to play on - junior cycling track, two swings (one baby), bus shaped playhouse, slide, smaller climbing wall, single swing, see-saw, train shaped playhouse. A big sitting area is beside the playground. Across the road are Abbott's Antiques, Australia Post - Turramurra CPA and Hair Studio Turramurra.
near 5-7 Eastern Rd, Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Irish Town Grove is located at the corner of Princes Lane, Turramurra. Children can play on two playgrounds that include a slide, two spring riders. Parents can visit near-by shops, such as Heritage House Turramurra on Bannockburn Road and C'ellar Vie, Granny Smith Natural Food Market, Cordonys or Snips, all located on Princes Street. Sorry there is a bad photo, can you please take some photos and upload them on your next visit and add the missing toys - thanks.
Princes Ln, Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- North Pymble Park / Bannockburn Oval is located at the corner of Bannockburn Road and Birubi Avenue, Pymble. There are many parking spaces by the park, located at the Bannockburn Road. Area is partially fenced. Children can play on two swings (one baby), slide and climbing net. There is a bench and a picnic table for parents. Toilets are to the south of the park.
Corner of Bannockburn Road and Birubi Avenue, Pymble, New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Duff Street Reserve is located at the intersection of Duff Street and Cornwall Avenue, South Turramurra. It's a small, completely shaded playground, where children can play on two swings, spring rider and slide. Bench is set beside the playground.
intersection of Duff Street and Cornwall Avenue, South Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Kent Playing Field is located at the south end of Kent Road, east end of Chester Road, Turramurra. Playground is located next to two tennis courts and an open field. Children can play on two swings, slide. Toilets are near by. Sorry there is no photo, can you please take some photos and upload them on your next visit and add the missing toys - thanks.
near 3 Kent Rd, Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Roland Reserve is a nice playground, located opposite 39 Roland Ave, Warrawee. Children can play on two swings (one baby), see-saw, fort with slide and playhouse. Benches are behind the toys in this completely fenced and mostly shaded playground.
near 40 Roland Ave, Warrawee NSW 2074, Australia
- Eldinhope Green is located opposite 8-10 Morris Ave, Wahroonga. Children can run around a large green area or play on two swings (one baby), see-saw, big fort with slide and playhouse, spring rider.
opposite 8-10 Morris Ave, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- This quiet and fenced playground is set on Cherrywood Avenue (inside Cherrywood Reserve). It offers a great setting for small kids and adults and it is located around a residential area. This playground includes a small slide, a spring rider, a see-saw, a climbing tower and a playhouse. Moreover, this play equipment is inside a sandpit. Behind and near these toys one swing is also available. Seats are available at the front of the sandpit. It has also a great open forest for kids and adults. Parking & public transportation is near this playground as well.
14 Cherrywood Ave, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia