Address: end of Arncliffe Rd
Earlwood NSW 2206
Playground is located amongst the trees which can offer it a lot of shade. There's a fort with slide, monkey bars and two sets of swings (incl one baby). Since there's a lot of open space around kids can run around or play ball games.
City of Canada Bay
ph: (02) 9911 6555
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is a small, but very enjoyable playground located on Paris Ave in Earlwood. Play area is unfected, shady by trees. There is small fort with slide, swing and animal see saw. Also, you can find benches. There is big open grassy area, great for sports and ball games. Good for some play and relax.
12 Paris Ave, NSW 2206, Australia
- Arncliffe Park has 2 playground areas. 1 on Mitchell Street side which is fenced in and the other on Broe Avenue side which is not fenced in. There is plenty of space and open fields in the park and it also houses a cricket pitch with practice nets for the older kids.
near 14-16, Mitchell Street, Arncliffe, NSW 2205, Australia
- This playground has been renewed and themed "water play". You better bring a bathing suit here for kids or prepaire to take them home in wet clothes. They won't be able to resist water play. There are several other toys including slides, swings and climbing net. One of the attractions of the playground is a great flying fox. Bring along your lunch, there are a couple of BBQs there and picnic tables. Park is nice and shady so it doesn't get too hot during summer days. Have fun! Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
near 603 Illawarra Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- This is nice little basic playground with swings, slide and see-saw. There's a bench situated in the shade. Kids have a lot of space to run around ot play ball games or ride their bikes on the path.
near 1 Olwyn Place, Earlwood NSW 2206, Australia
- This small playground is one of two in Gough Whitlam Park (the other one is on Bayview Avenue). Kids can play on two forts with slide or run around and play ball games. There's a bike track starting at the parking lot. Closer to the beach are a couple of sheltered picnic tables and BBQ's.
near 1 Pine Avenue, Earlwood NSW 2206, Australia
- This playground is located on Tennent Parade. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two sets of swings (incl baby swings), a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. There's a big open area for kids to run around and play ball games. It's a great place for family picnics. At the side you can find some parking.
48 Tennent Parade, Hurlstone Park NSW 2193, Australia
- Fenced local playground on Dibble Ave, adjacent to Dibble Ave Waterhole. The equipment is set under shady trees and on rubber underfoot. There is a pelican spring rider, baby and senior swing, play unit with wave slide, spider web climber, tunnel. Also frogs to climb and sit on them. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos, thanks.
near 10-12 Dibble Avenue, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- This playground can be found on Lorraine & Alsace Avenues in Bardwell Valley, Sydney. It is a pleasant playground for the younger kids with a very large open field surrounding it which provides the older kids with options of entertainment like kicking a ball; however there are very few trees so shade is limited. Being situated in a suburban area and bordered by Bardwell Gold Course, means that this playground provides a peaceful and relatively quiet setting.
LOT 15 Lorraine Ave, Bardwell Valley NSW 2207, Australia