Playground:Two Turners Reserve
Address: Between 24 - 26 Gladstone Parade, Lindfield
New South Wales 2070
Two Turners Reserve is located between 24 - 26 Gladstone Parade, Lindfield.
There are two swings (one baby) and a slide. The park is fenced and is also a nice open area to run around in.
Can you please grab a few better photos to improve this article on your next visit - thanks :)
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The playground is set at the end of Edenborough Road with a large parking area. A small children's playground, accompanied by a large open field for ball games for high schoolers. Small children's part is surrounded by a small fence with openings in it and many trees, which shade a large number of seating areas for parents. Next to the playground there is a concrete area, that children can use of roller-skating. There is also a drinking fountain and toilets near by.
End of Edenborough Rd, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Loyal Henry Park / West Roseville Park is located next to 45 Thomas Avenue, next to 48 Bromborough Road and behind Abingdon Road, Roseville. Children can play on swings, slide, spring rider and climbing tower. Benches and picnic tables are available. Playground is set next to two tennis courts with toilets and a large open area near by. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA WITH YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND ADD DATA, THANK YOU!
near 45 Thomas Ave, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia
- Abingdon Road Reserve is located at the corner Eton and Abingdon Roads, Lindfield. There are see-saw for four and two swings (one baby). Bus station is in front of the playground.
Corner of Eton and Abingdon Roads, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Ibbitson Park is located at the corner of Wolseley Road to railway line, Lindfield. It's a nice shaded playground, surrounded by bushes and trees. Children can play on two slides for toddlers and preschool children, toddler see-saw, two swings (one baby) and a spiral slide. Parents can park at the end of the street. There are two benches for them in the park.
Corner of Wolseley Road to railway line, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Paddy Pallin Reserve playground is located between 40 - 44 Provincial Road, Lindfield. There is one swing. Local mums please take a camera next time you visit the park and update the article, thank you.
Between 40 - 44 Provincial Road, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Princes Park / Primula Oval is located at the crossroad of Dorman Cres and Primula St, Lindfield. There are two swings (one baby), spring rider, spiral slide, single pole see-saw, monkey bar and spider web. Behind the playgroud is an open area. There are two benches and a picnic table. Toilets are located next to the playground.
crossroad of Dorman Cres and Primula St, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Roseville Park is located between 60 Clanville Road and Cranbrook Avenue, Roseville. Children can play on two spring riders, two swings (one baby), single pole see-saw and two forts (a big one and a smaller one for younger ones). There are several tennis courts, picnic tables and benches. In the middle of the park is restaurant Sous le Soleil. Parking spaces are available along Marjorie Street.
between 60 Clanville Road and Cranbrook Avenue, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia
- Selkirk Park is complitely shaded playground (by trees), located at the corner of Marian Street and Culworth Avenue, Killara. Are is mostly fenced, gaps only at the corner of the streets. There are hanging see-saw, slide, see-saw, climbing net, two swings (one baby). Parents can enjoy at two picnic tables and some benches. Just along Marian Street on the right there is Marian Post office, Street Cafe, The Crewel Gobelin and National trust shop.
Corner of Marian Street and Culworth Avenue, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia