Playground:Ulolo Community Park
Address: Corner of Montview Prde and Galston Rd
Hornsby Heights NSW 2077
Ulolo Community Park is a nice simple open area on the Corner of Montview Prde and Galston Rd Hornsby. You will find a couple of sets of swings, a swing based see-saw and a few picnic tables.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This Small Playground for younger children is beside the Montview cricket field, at the end of Kookaburra Road. Or enter from Mountview Road Entrance. There is plenty of parking (but it does fill up for weekend sports). Toilets in building beside playground. The playground is good for toddlers and pre-schoolers with a short slide, spinning toys and a tunnel.
7 Kookaburra Rd, Hornsby Heights NSW 2077, Australia
- Partially naturally shaded playground in the corner of the Montview park (on Mountview Parade near corner of Meluca Cres). The playground itself is mainly for younger children, but the huge lawn and the bicycle track makes it as well attractive to older children.
23 Montview Parade, Hornsby Heights NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is located on Galston Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and climbing net, rope bridge and also a single pole merry-go-round for a few kids . At the side you can find a set of swings. All equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side you can find a tennis court and a couple of sheltered picnic tables. Toilets are next to the playground.
102 Galston Road, Hornsby Heights NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is located on Meredith Avenue inside Hopeville Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with two slides and a set of swings. This place is great for outdoor entertainment for large families and groups.
near 31 Meredith Avenue, Hornsby Heights NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is located Corner of Somerville Rd and Leonora Close Hornsby Heights NSW . It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, two spring riders and a set of swings. This park is suitable for babies and pre-schoolers and primary school aged kids. it can get pretty hot in summer.
Corner of Somerville Rd and Leonora Close, Hornsby Heights NSW 2077, Australia
- This good playground is set next to Parklands Oval, located on Parklands Rd cnr Binalong Rd, in Mount Colah. It's fenced, mostly shady by trees and has rubber soft fall underfoot. There is a baby swing for toddlers, a senior swing and a fort with steps, slide, bridge, sliding pole, pommel step bridge, ladder, climbing pole with pommel steps, also abacus and shop front for toddlers. There are nice trees and grass around, great for picnic on a blanket and for the littlies to run around. Also, there is a small track around the play area which is great for the littlies to practice riding bikes and rollers. For older kids can be exciting the oval for community sports games. There is a bus stop nearby on Binalong Rd. Near the playground and the oval starts a big bushland, it can be enjoyable for those who love nature and walking. Nice shady place, good for outdoor activities.
near 60 Parklands Road, Mount Colah NSW 2079, Australia
- It's a small unfenced and unsheltered playground with basic equipment, set at Asquith Park, near Rotherwood Ave. You will find a set of swings, some climbing frames, slide and few other elements. There is plenty of grass around to play, also, there is an oval right next to it. You will find some seating and tables under natural shade, pack some snack and a good book and chill while the kids play. Car parking is nearby off Rotherwood Ave.
near corner of Rotherwood & Wall Avenue, Asquith NSW 2077, Australia
- Playground settled in a residential area at the corner of Hyacinth and Amor Streets in Asquith. There is open space to play, the two swings are on rubber soft fall. The other equipment is in woodchip softfall. The main playground is partially shaded by trees. Equipment is : swing, slide and fort and some other toys.
near 31 Amor St, Asquith NSW 2077, Australia