Playground:Unwin Rd, Waitara Playground
Address: near 33 Unwin Road
Waitara NSW 2077
If you have smaller kids they'll enjoy this playground. A shady playground offers fire truck playhouse, a couple of swings and a slide. Picnic table is in the middle of playground so parents can overlook children while playing.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Small playground, partially shaded by trees with a few toys but a nice open field for playing football, badminton etc. Fort, see saw and some other toys.
near 3 Pacific Hwy, Wahroonga New South Wales 2076, Australien
- This playground is found between the apartments blocks in the gap on Orara Street, Hornsby. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and simple merry-go-round. There is also a bench at the side of this park. A good playground for kids that like to climb - there is a concrete path for young kids with bikes or scooters.
near 29-35 Orara Street, Waitara NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is located on Carden Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. This park offers a variety of toys. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides and a climbing net. Next to it you can also find two sliding poles, a see-saw, a climbing wall and a set of swings. Around the park you can find a bike track. Equipment is set on a softfall area.
8 Carden Avenue, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- The Mark Taylor Oval Playground is located on Park Avenue in Waitara. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. It has a swing set and stand on spinner. There is a bench for parents, also you can find oval and other sport courts.
near 11 Park Avenue, Waitara NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is located on Denman Parade. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with bridge a and a tunnel slide. Next to this play system you can find a spring rider and a set of swings. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At the sides you can find two unsheltered picnic tables and some parking.
7 Denman Parade, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- Willow Park is probably Hornsby's most popular park and is found on the corner of Sherbrook Rd and Edgeworth David Ave Hornsby NSW. There is a lot of equipment and the park is well designed with a smaller play area at the top of toddlers, a few 'secret paths' and the main play areas has slides (including a tunnel slide), and a play area under the ramp. There are sheltered picnic tables, BBQ and toilets on the fenced area. There is shade from trees around the edge of the park, but the main equipment has no shade.
Corner of Sherbrook Rd and Edgeworth David Ave, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- This small park is located on Clarke Road inside Clarke Road Reerve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings.
115 Clarke Road, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- Reddy Park is a simple but fund playground on Pretoria Parade, Hornsby NSW. There is a wonderful turpentine forest behind the playground that the kids love to explore. The main toy here is a long cable based flying fox, there is also a couple of swings (including a baby swing), and a timber climbing structure with ropes.
near 53 Pretoria Parade, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia