Playground:Valley View Reserve Playground, Narellan NSW
Address: near 43 Valley View Drive
Narellan NSW 2567
Located on Valley View Drive close to some ponds. Unfenced, unsheltered, surrounded with nice grassy rooms and trees. There is a baby plus a senior swing, a spring rider and a fort with slide, sliding pole, bridge, ladder, small climbing net and steps. Bench beside. Nice place. Near volleyball courts and playing field.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located beside Condron Creek, accessed on Spire Way. Basic, unfenced, unsheltered, surrounded with open grass. There is babay plus a senior swing, a spring rider and a play unit with slide, steps, ladder, climbing mat. Best for younger kids. There is a bench beside. There is a fence by the lake.
near 2 Spire Way, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- Partly fenced reserve, located on Wilson Cres. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers, best for younger kids. It has baby and senior swing, two springers and a slide. Becnh beside. Surrounded with some grass.
near 39 Wilson Crescent, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Salter Ct. Unsheltered, unfenced. slide, swing, climbing net and monkey bar. Open grass beside and trees nearby. Bench at the side. Nice local reserve.
near 28-30 Salter Court, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Cnr William Campbell Ave and Boyd Ct. Very simple, there is a set of swings and a springer. Open grass beside and some trees.
near 43 William Campbell Avenue, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Located by this beautiful lake in this beautiful park. Unsheltered, unfenced, soft fall grounded. There are various climbers, spiral pole, slide, flying fox and springers. Next to the play area is a covered picnic area, and next to the picnic shelter is an area with exercise equipment. Walk and bike ways, nice grassy rooms, nice trees. Car parking close by. Very nice place.
near 3 Swan Court, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Accessed form Denbigh Pl and Carabeely Pl. Unsheltered, unfenced. There are basic toys as climbers, slide, etc. Open grass beside and walk ways. There is a pretty nice rotunda in the middle of the park and picnic tables and bbq beside it. You can help to make this article better by adding some photos and details, thanks :)
near 18 Denbigh Place, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- This playground is located on Royal George Drive, set near by the lake. It is unfenced and unshaded, surrounded with some trees. As toy equipment you can find a ship themed fort with slide and climbers, and a set of swings. Grassy rooms around for ball games and picnic. At the side of this park you can find two seating areas and sheltered picnic areas. Around this park you can find a bike track, also walk ways around this beautiful lake and wetland. Car parking is nearby. Also volleyball courts. You can find an outdoor gym eastward along the Royal George Dr. Families can enjoy weekend picnics by the lake.
near 25 Royal George Drive, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Simple local playground for younger kids. Unsheltered, unfenced, suitable for toddlers. There is a bay plus a senior swing and a fort with toddler slide, spiral pole and steps. Bench beside. Grass around.
near 24 Hayes Court, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia