Playground:Vasta Park Playground, Moorebank NSW
Address: near 14 Clyde Avenue
Moorebank NSW 2170
It's located between Vasta and Clyde Avenues. Colorful, good equipped, lovely local playground. Unfenced, unsheltered, but partly shady by trees, rubber grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment: monkey bars, climbing frames and bars, climbing wall, slide, abacus, noughts and crosses, shop front, bridge, sliding pole, also a baby plus a senior swing. Right there you will find a covered picnic table, also two benches at the side. Small grass around and a track through the small park.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on the Wilkes Avenue in Moorebank. The playground is partially fenced and partially shaded by trees. It has a baby and a senior swing and spring rider. Surrounded with some grass.
near 15-17 Wilkes Avenue, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- This small playground is located on the Malinya Crescent in Moorebank. It is unfenced and unsheltered. Suitable for toddlers. You can find a baby and a senior swing, spring rider and stand on spinner. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games. Walk path through is the park.
near 25 Malinya Crescent, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- This small local playground has quite a big green area but only three toys - stand on spinner, spring rider and swings. Situated between Meehan Ave and Heathcote Rd.
near 150 Heathcote Road, Hammondville NSW 2170, Australia
- Basic local playground surrounded with some green area - grass and trees. The play area is unfenced, soft fall grounded, shady by trees. There is a baby and a senior swing, a spring rider, monkey bar, fort, slide, climbers, noughts and crosses and few other elements. Suitable for toddlers. Seating right beside. Small bike circuit around the equipment.
near 27 Brallos Avenue, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Basic local playground near the corner of Morley Ave and Spicer Ave. Partly fenced, partly shady by trees, soft fall grounded. The play equipment incl. monkey bars, slide, flying fox, steps, ladder, abacus, bridge, steering wheel, sliding p[ole and two spring riders. Seating at the side and small bike track around the play area. Open grass beside the playground. Bus stops nearby on Walder Rd.
Cnr Morley Ave and Spicer Ave, Hammondville NSW 2170, Australia
- Simple local playground for the littlies. There is a baby and a senior swing, alsi a spring rider and a stand on spinner. All set on rubber. Unfenced, unsheltered. Surrounded with grass. Bench at the side.
near 9 Bratsell Street, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- Situated between Selway and Craig Avenues. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Baby and senior swing, slide, climbers, steps, sliding pole, springing toy and few other elements. Seating at the side. Open grass around.
near 30 Selway Avenue, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- Basic playground on Hamilton Ave. Shady by nice tall trees, unfenced, rubber grounded. There is a spring rider, a smaller flying fox, pommel steps bridge, bridge, toddler slide and a baby plus a senior swing. Best for younger kids. Bench beside, also a rotunda closeby. Open grass beside.
near 1 Hamilton Avenue, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia