Address: End of Ventura Pl
Warriewood NSW 2102
This playground is located inside Ventura Reserve and on Ventura Place St. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. You can find one fort, one baby swing and one climbing net. Seating is available around the park. Not far and on Warriewood Road you can find a bus stop. Some parking is also available.
Pittwater Council ph: (02) 9970 1111 email@example.com http://www.pittwater.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set on Elwyn Close inside Elwyn Reserve. There is one swing and a spring rider as basic toy equipment. This park is not fenced and naturally shaded.
End of Elwyn Close, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is set at Brinawa Street Reserve. It offers two swings as toy equipment and it is not fenced. Not far and on Vineyard St you can find a bus stop.
7A Brinawa St, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is set inside Buena Vista Reserve. It offers two swings, one fort with a slide, a rope bridge and see-saw. The area is good for picnics. This park is not fenced and naturally shaded.
10-11 Buena Vista Ave, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- Village Park is located near the library and Memorial Hall. This playground is fenced and got some parking. There is plenty open field with seats. The area also offers a variety of shops. You can find a bus stop on Park St. Toy equipment includes: One fort with slide and a climbing net. Village Park is suitable as a picnic area. Going north you can find two cafes, Mona Vale Memorial Hall.
12-18 Park St, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- At the end of Vesper Street is Vesper Reserve, and open grassy area with no real play equipment.
near 13 (end of) Vesper St, Sydney NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is set on a busy road. It is fully fenced and it offers a shaded play area for kids. Among they toys you can find: one swing, a merry go round, a fort and a slide suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The area also includes 3 shaded and two non-shaded pic-nic tables and a bike trak. A bus stop is also half a block away from this playground.
LOT 7074 Katoa Close, North Narrabeen NSW 2101, Australia
- A great playground for kids of all ages. There's plenty of sand so bring sand toys. Kids will love long slides and climbing wall to reach the top of the slides. A big rocket shaped fort has several slides (a long tube one is great), than there are all sorts of swings (incl baby), small playhouses with slides... Lots to do for everyone. Bring lunch, there are sheltered picnic tables and BBQs. Benches are all around the park. Parking lot is up front. Enjoy! Please help make this article better and add some photos, thank you
near 29 Callistemon Way, Sydney NSW 2102, Australia
- Lakeside Park is located on Lakeside Road and near a water front. It is not fenced and toy equipment includes: one swing, one merry go round and one climbing net. Around the park you an find a cycle trac, some parking. At one side of Lakeside Road you can find some shops. At the other side on the same street you can find a cafe. Aqua Fun Park is also located near the park. Good area with plenty of facilites to enjoy.
near 12-14 Lake Park Rd, North Narrabeen NSW 2101, Australia