Address: near 13 (end of) Vesper St
Sydney NSW 2103
At the end of Vesper Street is Vesper Reserve, and open grassy area with no real play equipment.
Pittwater Council ph: (02) 9970 1111 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.pittwater.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set on Elwyn Close inside Elwyn Reserve. There is one swing and a spring rider as basic toy equipment. This park is not fenced and naturally shaded.
End of Elwyn Close, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is set at Brinawa Street Reserve. It offers two swings as toy equipment and it is not fenced. Not far and on Vineyard St you can find a bus stop.
7A Brinawa St, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is located around a residential area and inside Katrina Reserve. Lots of open and natural open space is available. You can find two swings here. Please improve this article by uploading a few photos after your next visit.
14 Peita Crescent, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- Marie Crescent Reserve (Marie Crescent Mona Vale) is located inside a residential area where you can find a small partially fenced playground. Among the toy equipment you can find: One fort with small slide, a couple of swings, one spring rider and two themed animal toys that match the area where they are. Whole equipment is located on softfall area and it is suitable for pre-school & young kids. Families can enjoy a great picnic area as well.
near 7 Marie Crescent, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is set inside Buena Vista Reserve. It offers two swings, one fort with a slide, a rope bridge and see-saw. The area is good for picnics. This park is not fenced and naturally shaded.
10-11 Buena Vista Ave, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- Village Park is located near the library and Memorial Hall. This playground is fenced and got some parking. There is plenty open field with seats. The area also offers a variety of shops. You can find a bus stop on Park St. Toy equipment includes: One fort with slide and a climbing net. Village Park is suitable as a picnic area. Going north you can find two cafes, Mona Vale Memorial Hall.
12-18 Park St, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This is a small playground is inside Minmai Reserve. It has two swings, a monkey bar thing and one slide. The area is not fenced on the road side but it is a fairly quiet area. a little bit of space to run around as well
16 Minmai Rd, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is set in Bangalow Reserve on Bangalow Avenue. It is unfenced, unshaded. The toy equipment includes, swing, pommel swing, 2 spring riders, see saw and a fort with slide, climbing net and climbing wall. There is a big open grassy area, great for sports and ball games. You can find seats and sheltered picnic table. Good for relax. Please, help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
opposite 44 Bangalow Avenue, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia