Playground:Victoria Park, Camperdown
Address: near 5 City Road
The University of Sydney
Camperdown NSW 2050
This playground is set at Victoria Park, situated on City Road in The University of Sydney. It is partially fenced, unshaded and suitable for toddlers. There are 2 play areas. One has small climbing frame set with slide, stand on spinner, spring rider for younger kids. Another has really huge flying fox, bowl spinner, climbing sphere, senior swing. There is basketball court for older kids. You will find swimming pool, great place in sunny day. There are plenty picnic tables and BBQ. Car parking, too. Also, there is nice lake with bridge at the park, excellent place for relaxing walks.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a small cute playground on Pine Street in Peace Park, Chippendale. It is fully fenced, shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. There is a spiral slide and spiral pole and a baby plus senior swing. You can find two benches for relax inside the fence. Lovely place for some afternoon relax.
near Pine Street, Chippendale NSW 2008, Australia
- This playground is located on Wilson Lane. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a climbing net, two set of swings and a see-saw.
296 Abercrombie St, Darlington NSW 2008, Australia
- There is a small fenced playground for the little ones on Balfour Street, Chippendale. Of toy equipment they can enjoy swinging (one baby plus one senior swing), rocking on spring rider and sliding on the small slide. There are some seats for the parents. Cute shady place for some afternoon relax.
Cnr Balfour Street & Bartley St, Chippendale NSW 2008, Australia
- This playground is at the Wentworth Park. There is a big open area with bicycle track and sports house and sports field beside. Playground is divided into toddlers part and part for older kids. The later has plenty of climbing toys (monkey bars, climbing nets). Toddlers part has playhouse with slide, swings, see-saw and spring rider. A couple of picnic tables are around so you can spend here a whole afternoon. Toilets are further to the north. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
near William Henry Street, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia
- This playground is in the Foley Park on the Bridge Rd. There are more bus stops, so easily accessible. It's fenced, soft fall grounded and partially shaded by some trees. Suitable for toddlers. There are more seats for parents under the trees. The equipment are: 4 simple swings, 2 swings for toddlers and 1 rope bridge swing. 1 Merry-Go-Round, 1 slide and there are many linked rope bridges. There are cafes, patisserie and food places, you can choose the Nawaz Flavour of India, or to take a pizza with the children, and so more near ( Bogart Pizza Cafe, Petit Tarte Cafe & Patisserie, Food Works Glebe, etc.). There is also a pharmacy near, some shops like Gleebooks, a hotel and more. There is Sydney Magician, it can be interesting for children and some churches ( St Jame's Catholic, St John's Anglican) and the Dr HJ Foley Memorial. So, it's a very good place to take a full day excursion with the family with many attractions to see and food places to not stay hungry.
near 148 Bridge Road, Glebe NSW 2037, Australia
- This playground is located on Georgina Street. As toy equipment you can find two slides, a set of monkey bars, a climbing net and a bridge. At another area you can find a mounted spring rider and an ordinary one. Equipment is set on a softfall area.
55 Georgina Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- A nice playground with rubber flooring has a variety of toys for younger kids. There are see-saw, two playhouses with slides, monkey bars and other climbing toys. Benches are beside the playground. Everything is nicely located under the trees so you have shade any time you come.
near Fig Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
- There are two childrens playgrounds set in a beautiful open park with great views. Kids can play on basketball courts, swings (incl baby), long slides and climbing walls (to reach the slides) and see saw. There's a special sun shaded water play area and a fenced area with three playhouses - air baloon, boat, elephant. A a nice public pool (with kids area) is located beside playground (fee for entry - for more info check http://www.princealfred.org/). Cafe is at pool entrance. Nice park with lots of open area and a few large trees for shade.
near 136-142 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia