Playground:Voyager Point Park Playground, Voyager Point
Address: near 13 Sirius Road
Voyager Point NSW 2172
This playground is set in Voyager Point Park, located on Sirius Road in Voyager Point. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, ladders, poles, monkey bar and some other toys, also there are 4 spring riders and a baby and a senior swing. There is a sheltered picnic area with picnic table. Car parking, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Henry Lawson Drive and inside East Hills Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. This park is located at a water front. As toy equipment you can find: a play system with a slide and a set of swings. Toy equipment is set on a softfall area. This park has a lot to offer such as picnic areas and water side views.
13 Burbank Ave, East Hills NSW 2213, Australia
- This park is located on Webster Street and at the front of Georges River. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: a play system with a monkey bar,a set of swings and two spring riders. There is some sheltered picnic tables and parking as well. Around the park you can enjoy a bushtrack. Good area for picnic and barbecues. Nice water views as well.
near 31 Webster St, Milperra NSW 2214, Australia
- The Pleasure Point Reserve is located on the Green Street in Pleasure Point. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a slide, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. Nice views of the Georges River. Pretty nice and relaxing place. We have no details about this playground, so you can help to improve this article by adding some details and photos, Thanks.
near Riverview Rd Near Green St, Pleasure Point NSW 2172, Australia
- This playground is in Monash Reserve on Henry Lawson Drive opposite Harcourt Ave. It is unfenced and unshaded. You will find a set of swings and a slide down near the water. The park has a nice spread of trees and there is a small sandy beach on the backs of Georges River for a bit of splashing. Please add some photos on your next visit - thanks
near LOT 3 Henry Lawson Dr, East Hills NSW 2213, Australia
- Taylor Reserve is found between Bracher and Enright Streets. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Best for smaller kids. There are 2 spring riders, a baby plus a senior swing and a play unit with slide, sliding pole, bridge, noughts and crosses, abacus, monkey bar and spiral pole. Some open grassy area beside and benches.
near 28 Park Road, East Hills NSW 2213, Australia
- This playground is set in the middle of the reserve. It can be accessed by Troopers Mews, Provost Mews and Parkwood Dr. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are basic toys as swings, climbers, slide, etc. Next to is a picnic spot with bbq and covered and uncovered tables. Nice grassy and woody areas with meandering paths to explore. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details.
near 2-6 Parkwood Drive, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- There is a well equipped play system by the Moorebank Soccer Club (lower fields), accessed from Heathcote Rd. It's fenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are various climbers, monkey bars, slide, bridge, poles, steps, ladders, abacus, spring rider and more entertaining elements. Seating at the side and some grass beside. Next to it there are 2 soccer fields and few volleyball courts.
near Heathcote Road, Hammondville NSW 2170, Australia
- Basic local playground near the corner of Morley Ave and Spicer Ave. Partly fenced, partly shady by trees, soft fall grounded. The play equipment incl. monkey bars, slide, flying fox, steps, ladder, abacus, bridge, steering wheel, sliding p[ole and two spring riders. Seating at the side and small bike track around the play area. Open grass beside the playground. Bus stops nearby on Walder Rd.
Cnr Morley Ave and Spicer Ave, Hammondville NSW 2170, Australia