Playground:W.A Lang Park
This playground is located on Marine Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a climbing wall and a climbing tower suitable for older kids on one area. At another area you can find a set of swings. There are two spring riders. All equipment is set of a softfall area. At the side you can find three sheltered picnic tables and a bike track. There is parking at the side of this park.
Wollonging City Council
ph: (02) 4227 7111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located in the McCabe Park. There are bus stops and car parking. Partially shaded by trees, not fenced. There are seats and picnic table under the trees. Suitable for toddlers, it's mainly for little children, well-equipped, there is a big play system with more forts, different kinds of slides, like spiral slide, tunel slide, bridges, climbing and sliding poles, spring riders, baby swings. A skate park is on the other side of the park. Internet Cafe Burelli and City Diggers Wollongong restaurant are nearby, so you can get a coffee, also some food. It's an excellent place to have big fun with your little children.
near 97-99 Church Street, Wollongong NSW 2500, Australia
- This playground is located on Swan Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a set of swings. There are also playing fields to enjoy.
- This playground is set in Stuart Park on Squires Way. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers, soft fall grounded. The play equipment includes boat designed fort, slides including tunnel slide, climbing nets and frames, monkey bar, swings, spring rocker, see saw, sandpit and so more. Also a bike track and an open grassy field are good for some sports activities and ball games. You can find sheltered picnic areas, BBQs, toilets, car parking, also you can get some delicious snacks or drink at Lagoon Seafood Restaurant. Excellent place for all of the family to relax, play and have fun. The landscape views are beautiful! Please, help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 305 Squires Way, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519, Australia
- Wollongong Hospital Playground is located on Crown Street,suitable for toddlers,but we have not enough details.You can help to improve this article by adding details and some photos of this playground.Thanks.
near 387-389 Crown St, Wollongong NSW 2500, Australia
- This playground is on the Gipps Rd in the Wiseman Park. It's easily accessible, there are bus stops and parking place for cars. There are sports courts beside. It's partially fenced, soft fall grounded. The equipment are: a fort with a sliding pole, another fort with a slide, rope bridge, a climbing toy and flying fox. There are seats and picnic tables, shady by trees. Also there is an Asian Restaurant near. This place is nice and woody, it's a good for a warm day picnic with children.
near 186 Gipps Road, Gwynneville Új-Dél-Wales 2500, Ausztrália
- This playground is located on Spearing Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, bridge and a spring rider.
- This playground is set at Fairy Meadow Beach Park on Elliotts Road. There is a really huge rope climbing frame with two rope towers, a baby plus a senior swing, stand on spinner, two spring riders and a slide with climbing frames. Open grassy areas are good for some ball and sports games, also there is a cool walk path into bushland for those who love nature and to see more. There are benches, covered picnic tables, covered BBQ around the playground. Beautiful open panorama gives plus enjoy. Great place for family picnics and recreations.
near LOT 2 Elliotts Road, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519, Australia
- This multidiscliplinary playground is located on Payne Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a climbing tower, a monkey bar with a slide for older kids, a spring rider and a play sytem for younger kids. Set of swings are located on a softfall area.